Kenza Zouiten is a Swedish fashion model, blogger and actress. Later returning to Sweden, Kenza hosted her own web TV show Kenza & Tyra Show. She runs the blog “Kenzas” which has become one of Sweden’s most viewed blogs. Zouiten is currently a model for Elite Model Management. It was estimated that Kenza earned 2.5 million (SEK) from her blog in 2011. In November 2015, Kenza participated in the Christmas campaign “let it snow” for Nelly.com. In the campaign, she both modelled for the clothes and sang in a music video.
Fashion Model, Blogger, Television Host, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kenza Zouiten was born on 21 April 1991, in Stockholm, Sweden.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She is half Swedish and half Moroccan.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Catrine Lindkvist
- Siblings – Zahra Olsson (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kenza Zouiten dated –
- Aleks Subosic (2017-Present)– She is married to Aleks Subosic in August 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 7.5 inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She hasn’t appeared in any film yet.
She has hosted MTV Europe Music Awards for few years in a row. In 2014, Zouiten took part in Let’s Dance, Swedidh version of Dancing With The Stars alongside her dance partner Calle Sterner.
She has modeled for various brands both Swedish and international brands as well as appeared in their TV commercials.
Kenza Zouiten Awards
In 2008 she won an award at the Veckorevyns Blog Awards for “Best blog of the year”. The same year, she won “Personal blog of the year” at the Finest Awards. In 2009 she won “Fashion blog of the year” by Aftonbladet newspaper, and in February 2012 Zouiten won “Best international blog” award at the Bloglovin Awards in New York, United States.
Kenza Zouiten Favorites
- Favorite Food – Pizza and Pasta
- Favorite Brands – H&M, Zara, River Island and Nelly.com
- Favorite Holiday Destinations – South Africa
Kenza Zouiten Net worth
Her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million dollars with most of the money coming from modeling and endorsement gigs, personal blog and other business ventures.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Kenza Zouiten
- Instagram – kenzas
- Twitter – zouitenk
- Snapchat – @zouitenk
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kenza Zouiten
- She spent her childhood years in Morocco before moving to her hometown in Sweden.
- She launched her blog called “Kenzas” at the age of 15 years old with an intention to cover her teenage life and everything that comes across her. Today, it has grown to be one the biggest blogs in Sweden drawing more than half a million visitors every week.
- By 16, she became an entrepreneur running her own fashion company and launched the Jofama collection by Kenza.
- She briefly worked as a VJ for MTV where she was part of the broadcast team for several MTV European Music Awards shows.
- Kenza is currently signed with Elite Model Management,
- She is a fashionista and launched her own fashion label, IvyRevel, in Europe in 2013. The company manufactures women’s clothing, swimwear and accessories such as shoes and handbags.
- She has graced the covers of magazines like VeckoRevyn, Frida, Café magazine, Bubbleroom Magazine and Solo.
- In 2008, she won the Veckorevyns Blog Awards for “Best blog of the year”. The same year, she won “Personal blog of the year” at the Finest Awards.
- In 2009 she won “Fashion blog of the year” by Aftonbladet newspaper, and in February 2012 Zouiten won “Best international blog” award at the Bloglovin Awards in New York, United States.