Paris Jackson is an American actress, model, singer and activist. She is the second child and only daughter of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe. Her parents divorced when she was very young and she was brought up by her father, for whom she has great regard. Due to her high profile background, she had to lead a restricted childhood as there were constant threats of kidnapping. Besides her inheritance, she has a large following on social media and a substantial net worth to carry on with the legacy of her father.
Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson
Yab Yab, Peashe
Birthday / Date of Birth
Paris Jackson was born on April 03, 1998, in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
She’s currently 20 years old.
She is of African-American origin on her father’s side, whereas she has white ancestry on her mother’s side.
Paris Jackson was enrolled at the Buckley High School in Los Angeles. However, after her mental struggles and suicide attempt, she was enrolled at therapeutic boarding school in Utah in 2013.
- Father – Michael Jackson (Deceased pop star)
- Mother – Debbie Rowe (Nurse)
- Siblings – Prince Michael Jackson I (Older Brother), Prince Michael Jackson II (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Joe Jackson (Paternal Grandfather), Katherine Jackson (Paternal Grandmother), Jackie Jackson (Uncle), Tito Jackson (Uncle), Jermaine Jackson (Uncle), Marlon Jackson (Uncle), Randy Jackson (Uncle), Rebbie Jackson (Aunt), La Toya Jackson (Aunt), Janet Jackson (Aunt), Macaulay Culkin (Godfather), Elizabeth Taylor (Godmother)
Paris Jackson is represented by Tom Hamilton Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paris Jackson has dated –
- Chester Castellaw (2015) – Paris started dating soccer star Chester Castellaw in the start of 2015. She was even in attendance at his high school graduation. In November, she showed off an alleged engagement ring and even changed her last name on social media to her boyfriend’s last name. It was also alleged that she wanted to get married to him. A month later, she dumped him after pressure from her grandmother, who was worried about the direction their relationship was heading to.
- Michael Snoddy (2016-2017) – Paris Jackson started going out with drummer Michael Snoddy after having met at the Alcohol Anonymous group meeting. They were hot and heavy for each other right from the start and indulged in generous PDA on social media. However, their relationship took a hit in February 2017 as she decided to focus on her budding modeling career and put her relationship on the back burner. But, it is reported that the break up might be a temporary thing.
- Cara Delevingne (2017-2018) – In November 2017, Paris was seen leaving a nightclub with English model, Cara Delevingne holding each other’s hands which sparked dating rumors. They also spent Christmas 2017 time together. Later, in February 2018, the ladies were seen close during London Fashion Week. They had reportedly first met during MTV Movie and TV Awards in May 2017 in Los Angeles. They reportedly broke up in April 2018.
- Gabriel Glenn (2018-Present) – In 2018, she started dating singer-musician Gabriel Glenn. With Gabriel, she has started a band named “The Soundflowers”.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being the only daughter of the late king of pop, Michael Jackson.
She is yet to appear in a theatrical film.
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Live from Studio Five as herself.
Paris Jackson has done brand endorsement work for the fashion giant, Chanel. She was the centerpiece of the photoshoot done near Eiffel Tower in January 2017 with Paris styled as the fashion icon from the 80’s and 90’s.
- Blue eyes.
- Short pixie hairdo.
Awards & Nominations
|2017||Daily Front Row||Emerging Talent Award||Won|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Model||Nominated|
Paris Jackson Favorites
- Favorite Michael Jackson Song – You Are My Life
Paris Jackson Net worth
Paris Jackson total net worth is estimated at $100 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paris Jackson
- In June 2013, she was admitted to Los Angeles hospital after a suicide attempt. It was her third strike and was caused by incessant bullying in school.
- While growing up, she was pretty active in sports and was in basketball, softball and volleyball teams for her school.
- While studying at the Buckley in Los Angeles, she also served as an all-American varsity cheerleader for the boys’ basketball team.
- In her teens, she has been a victim of cyberbullying and a sexual assault, which triggered her self-harming behavior and drug abuse.
- She is particularly fond of tattoos and has got more than 20 inked on her body, including demonic rabbit from Donnie Darko movie and Queen of My Heart written in her father’s handwriting.
- In January 2017, Jackson appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone.
- In March 2017, Jackson signed a modeling contract with IMG Models. Also in March, Jackson made her acting debut with a guest starring role on FOX’s Star.
- Jackson made her feature-film debut in Gringo in 2018