Jasmine Tookes is an American model and Victoria’s Secret Angel. She has a younger sister, who is 19 years her junior, who is a child model. She did gymnastics for ten years and was also active in volleyball and softball before she became a model at about the age of 15. Tookes has appeared in editorials for Italian, American, French, German and Spanish Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Numéro, W and V. her cover include Elle France February 2013, Vogue Espana March 2016 alongside with her fellow Victoria’s Secret Angels, Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam July 2016 along with Elsa Hosk and Martha Hunt, Maxim Magazine February 2017 and also Elle USA May 2017.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jasmine Tookes was born on 01 February 1991, in Huntington Beach, California, United States.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She is of African, Brazilian and West Indian descent.
Her schooling and other educational background is not known. She, however, started modeling at 15.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Celebrity fashion stylist.
- Siblings – Her sister is 19 years her junior.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmine Tookes dated –
- Brandon Mychal Smith – Jasmine dated actor, comedian, singer and rapper Brandon Mychal Smith in the past.
- Tobias Sorensen (2012-2016) – From 2012 to September 2016, Danish model Tobias Sorensen and Jasmine Tookes were an item.
- Juan David Borrero (2016-Present) – In late 2016, Jasmine commenced dating Snapchat employee Juan David Borrero who at the time was Senior Partnership Manager at Snapchat.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Walking the ramp and working with brands like Calvin Klein, Miu Miu, Tom Ford, Prada and Versace.
Fashion Show Debut
Jasmine debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion week where she walked the ramp for Lauren Conrad, and Tulle & Cloth Logic.
On December 3, 2012 episode (titled “Ha’awe Make Loa”) of CBS’s police procedural drama television series Hawaii Five-0, Jasmine Tookes guest appeared for her role as Monique.
She has advertised for brands like Calvin Klein, DKNY, Gap, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Ugg Boots and Victoria’s Secret.
Jasmine Tookes Favorites
- Favorite Model – Iman
- Favorite Exercise – Yoga
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Anguilla
- Favorite New York Designer – Phillip Lim
- Favorite Beauty Item – Mascara
- Favorite Food – Pasta, Pizza, Lobster, Crabs
- Favorite Cuisine – Italian
Jasmine Tookes Net worth
Jasmine Tookes total net worth is estimated at $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jasmine Tookes
- She has an interest in photography.
- If given a chance, she would like to change the way Fashion Week castings are done.
- She likes to play volleyball. It is one of her time-pass activities and she used to actively play it throughout her high school time. She had also played softball.
- Her mother is her role model and hero.
- If she could meet anyone (dead or alive), she would choose to meet Michael Jackson.
- She started modeling at the age of 15. Her first modeling job was for Abercrombie & Fitch with photographer Bruce Weber.
- She actively performed gymnastics for 10 years in her olden days.
- She appeared in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2012. She was one of the 11 new models selected to appear in their annual fashion show.
- She got inspiration to step into modeling from a veteran model and actress Tyra Banks.
- She was given the status of ‘Victoria’s Secret Angel’ in 2015.
- She got to wear $3 million Fantasy Bra during Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016 in Paris.
- Tookes made her debut at No. 17 on Forbes‘ “The World’s Highest Paid Models” list in 2016, with estimated earnings of $4 million.