Taylor Cole is an American actress and former fashion model. She entered the acting and modeling world on her own capabilities. Though she is the daughter of famous American actor Shawn Christian. Since 2016, Cole has starred in several Hallmark Channel made-for-TV movies including Appetite for Love, My Summer Prince, Christmas In Homestead, The Art of Us, Christmas Festival of Ice, One Winter Weekend, Falling For You, One Winter Proposal, Matching Hearts, and a recurring role as Ruby Herring in the Ruby Herring Mysteries. She is best known for his role in the movie Dumbbells as Rachel Corelli and also in the television drama The Glades. Taylor works in Nous Models Management at Los Angeles Agency.
Taylor Quinn Cole
Birthday / Date of Birth
Taylor Cole was born on the 29th of April 1984, in Arlington, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Cole went to the Mirabeau B. Lamar High School and in 2002, graduated. She later got enrolled at the University of Arizona.
- Father – Shawn Christian (Stepfather) (Actor)
- Mother – Deborah Quinn
- Siblings – Kameron Christian (Maternal Half-Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor Cole has dated –
- Ryan Kwanten (2006-2008) – In 2006, Cole started going out with actor Ryan Kwanten. According to reports, they had grown close while working on the TV series, Summerland. They dated for about a year and in 2008, a half before ending their relationship.
- Josh Henderson (2008-2009) – In 2008, Taylor started dating actor Josh Henderson. Their romance had blossomed on the sets of the direct-to-video horror film, April Fool’s Dayin which they were cast in the starring roles. In September 2009, Their romance came to an end.
- Kevin Simshauser (2015-Present) – In October 2015, Cole married real estate investor, Kevin Simshauser in a romantic outdoor ceremony, which was hosted in La Quinta, California. As per the reports, they had been dating for a long time. In 2018, it was revealed that she was expecting her first child.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’ and ‘blonde’.
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Taylor became known as an actress and fashion model. Cole is best known for his role in the movie Dumbbells as Rachel Corelli and also in the television drama The Glades. As a model, she got an opportunity to work for leading brands such as Old Spice and Dooney & Bourke. She has made appearances in popular TV series such as Castle, NCIS, and Two and a Half Men.
In 2006, Cole had her first film onscreen role in the movie All You’ve Got as Kaitlan and she made her theatrical film debut as Alex in the crime thriller movie Loaded (2008).
In 2004, Taylor landed her first role in television by appearing as Erika Spalding in the series, Summerland.
Cole has been featured in the TV commercials for the following brands – Old Spice Deodorant, Crest Toothpaste. She has also used her social media activity to promote brands and products such as Koko’s Collection. She has done modeling work for the Dooney & Bourke handbags in the past.
Taylor Cole Net worth
Taylor Cole has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Taylor Cole
- Cole is Deborah Quinn‘s daughter, and she was raised by her stepfather Shawn-Christian and mother. There is no information linked to her biological father.
- She started her modeling career while she was studying in high school. Later, she decided to move to New York City for better modeling opportunities.
- Taylor landed an audition for the now-defunct WB show Summerland after she had gone to visit her mother.
- In 2004, she won the role of Erika Spalding, relocating to Los Angeles to film the series.
- She has been cast in the music videos of popular music artists and bands such as Bullet for My Valentine, Papa Roach, and Mayer Hawthorne.
- Cole had a part in the film 12 Rounds, produced by WWE Films and starring John Cena. he starred as Desiree in the horror remake, April Fool’s Day.
- In 2006 and 2013, she played the role as Sarah Blake in the American dark fantasy TV series Supernatural in 2 episodes titled Provenance and Clip Show.
- In December 2008, she appeared as Private Rachel Mills in the Heroes webisode series.
- In 2009, she played the role of “Hot Neighbor” in the short-lived TV show Secret Girlfriend.
- In April 2010, Cole guest-starred in the NCIS episode Guilty Pleasure as DC escort Charlotte Cook.
- In October 2011, she starred in the music video for The Walk by Mayer Hawthorne.
- In November 2011, Taylor was cast in CSI: Miami in the recurring role of Samantha Owens, a lab technician.