Christel Khalil is an American television, film and stage actress, best known for playing Lily Ashby in the American television soap opera The Young and the Restless. Christel commenced her journey in showbiz as a child artist and initially featured in bit roles in television series like The Sinbad Show, Family Matters and That’s So Raven and in films such as Matilda and Interview with the Assassin. One of her first notable works was contributing the voice role of Cornelia Hale, a main character in the French-American animated television series ‘W.I.T.C.H.’. Her real breakthrough came when she earned the role of Lily Ashby in The Young and the Restless.
Christel Adnana Mina Khalil
Birthday / Date of Birth
Christel Khalil was born on the 30th of November 1987, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 35 years old.
She has African-American, Native American and European-American ancestry from her mother’s side and Pakistani ancestry from her father’s side.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Adnan Khalil
- Mother – Belita Edwards
- Siblings – Adam Khalil (Older Brother), Alex Khalil (Older Brother), Chris Khalil (Older Brother), Aysha (Younger half-sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christel Khalil has dated –
- Stephen Hensley – On the 21st of September 2008, Khalil got married to Stephen Hensley is an artist. She gave birth to her first child and she named him Michael Caden Hensley. In 2011, They declared their partition and they at long last got divorced on the first of September 2011.
- Ray Wicks – Christel began dating Ray Wicks. He is a bar runner. They continued this love life for about four years and in August 2015, they called up this love life.
- Sam Restagno (2016–Present) – Khalil is dating Sam Restagno, Founder & Managing Partner at Golden Spruce Capital. Since 2016, The pair have been dating each other. In 2019, Khalil and her son relocated to Toronto, Ontario to be with Restagno, who was born and based there. In June 2023, she announced she was expecting her second child, her first with Restagno.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Christel became known for her role as Lily Ashby on The Young and the Restless. She has also appeared on shows such as That’s So Raven and Malcolm in the Middle.
In 1995, Khalil had her first film onscreen role in the movie Dragon Fury as Little Girl.
In 1993, Christel landed her first role in television by appearing as Crystal (Guest role) in the series, The Sinbad Show.
Christel Khalil Net worth
Christel Khalil has an estimated net worth of $17 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christel Khalil
- Christel was born in Los Angeles, California, to a mother of Native American, African American, and European descent and a Pakistani father.
- In January 2017, in the wake of President Donald Trump’s signing of Executive Order 13769, Khalil revealed that her father is an immigrant from his native country of Pakistan.
- Khalil is best known for her portrayal as Lily Winters on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless.
- On June 23, 2012, At the 39th Daytime Emmy Awards she won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series after four nominations in the category.
- In August 2018, she announced her decision to downgrade from being on contract with the show and instead continue on a recurring basis.
- Khalil also performed in Los Angeles theater productions before landing her role on The Young and the Restless.
- In 2012, she was featured in musician Johnny Britt’s music video for his single Beautiful Queen.
- Khalil explained the decision was driven by her desire to have more freedom in both her professional and personal life.
- In 2018, Khalil co-starred in the independent thriller, Good Deed, which premiered on the Lifetime network in November 2018 under the title Sorority Stalker.
- In 2019, she was cast in the independent comedy We Need To Talk by writer and director Todd Wolfe.
- Christel has said one of her favorite hobbies is traveling because she loves experiencing different cultures and travel makes her feel connected to who she is as a person.