Sharon Ifedi is famous Nigerian film actress, dancer, social media brand ambassador, and personality. She started her career in the movies as a child actor, currently in her teens and is known for her appearances in blockbusters Nollywood films: Laurie, The Slave Husband, and Muna. She is popularly known for playing the role of a kid in several Nollywood movies. Sharon joined the Nigerian movie industry as a child actress, and today she is one of the fast-rising actresses celebrated in the industry. Sharon has been rated as one of the fastest rising Nollywood child actress and has been nominated for several awards.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sharon Ifedi was born on the 15th of March 2004, in Asaba, Delta State in the south southern part of Nigeria.
She’s currently 19 years old.
She has Igbo ancestry.
Ifedi is local high schools in Asaba, in Delta State while also pursuing her acting career. She had her primary and secondary school education in Asaba. In July 2022, she graduated from secondary school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sharon Ifedi has dated –
Sharon has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-38
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sharon became known as a Nollywood star girl is a fast rising Nollywood teenage actress, model, dancer and a television personality. She best known for her roles in blockbusters Nollywood films like The Slave Husband (2019) and Muna (2019). She is an award-winning teen actress who has made a name for herself in the Nigerian Nollywood industry over a short period of time.
Ifedi had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Tears of a Slave Child.
Sharon has also tried her hands on music. She has released a few songs some of her songs include; Evidence, Sweet Mama, Mr White, Wailing Soul and many more.
Sharon Ifedi Net worth
Sharon Ifedi has an estimated net worth of $350K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharon Ifedi[=
- Ifedi was born and bored in Asaba, Delta State in the southern part of Nigeria, where she is currently living with her parents.
- She acknowledges her mother as among her supporters in her acting career. Ifedi began her acting career at a tender age and has featured in numerous Nigerian movies.
- Sharon is a gifted child actress who is currently making waves in the movie industry. She is among the few young actresses in the industry that could take any role in movies.
- In 2018, she is popular for appearing innovative epic movie Tears Of A Slave Child alongside great actors like Chuks Orji, Chizoba Nwokoye, and Chibuikem Dim.
- Ifedi also started initially as a child singer. She sang at different events while she was with her parents in Abia State.
- She received the award for Choice Outstanding Dramatist 2018 at Nigerian Teen Choice award.
- Ifedi was also nominated for Choice Entertainer of the Year at the Nigerian Teen Choice Award.
- In 2019, Sharon was nominated for the African Child Project Award.