Vikrant Massey is an Indian film and television actor. He made his debut on television with Kahaan Hoo Main in 2004. He then had roles in series such as Dharam Veer, Balika Vadhu, Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo & Qubool Hai. His debut film was a brief appearance in Lootera, followed by Dil Dhadakne Do and eventually a supporting cast in Half Girlfriend.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Vikrant Massey was born on the 3rd of April 1987, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He’s currently 33 years old.
Christianity (Roman Catholic)
Vikrant attended Mumbai’s St. Anthony’s High School in Versova and went to R. D. National College of Arts & Science in Bandra, Mumbai to complete his graduation. Being a well-trained dancer, he forayed onto stage with small-time dancing and theatre performances at the age of 7.
- Father – Jolly Massey
- Mother – Meena Massey
- Siblings – Mohsin Massey (Elder Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vikrant Massey has dated –
- Sheetal Thakur (2019-Present) – In November 2019, Vikrant got engaged to actress, Sheetal Thakur after dating her for about 4 years.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
- Measurements – 37–11–30
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
Vikrant became known for his role as Shyamal Shutu Chatterjee in A Death in the Gunj which earned him a Filmfare Awards nomination in the category of Best Actor – Critics.
In 2013, Vikrant made his Bollywood debut in Vikramaditya Motwane’s Lootera, along with Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha.
In 2004, Vikrant played the role in one episodes of television show, Kahaan Hoon Main.
Vikrant Massey has worked for several television commercial brands such as Zatak Deo, Cadbury, FINOLEX LED, Nescafé, Khazana Jewels, Samsung Galaxy, Cornetto & Idea 4G.
Vikrant Massey Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ajay Devgn, KK Menon, Irrfan Khan, Pankaj Kapur
- Favorite Actress – Tabu
- Favorite Film – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999), Vaastav (1999), Yuva (2004)
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Favorite Food – Rajma Chawal, Palak Paneer
Vikrant Massey Net worth
Vikrant Massey has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020. He owns a Ducati bike.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikrant Massey
- Vikrant began to work on stage with small-time dancing and theater performances when he was only 7 years old.
- Vikrant is an avid dog lover.
- He had trained in ballet dancing and has worked with Shiamak Davar in the past.
- Vikrant has featured in many short films like Un Hazaaron Ke Naam, Best Girlfriend, 35MM and Detour.
- He has even appeared in many web series including Rise, Mirzapur, Broken But Beautiful, Made in Heaven and Criminal Justice.
- Vikrant portrayed Ayaan Ahmed Khan, one of the lead roles in Zee TV’s series, Qubool Hai after replacing Rishabh Sinha.
- In 2007, he played the role as Aamir Hassan in the musical comedy-drama television series, Dhoom Machaao Dhoom aired on Disney Channel India.
- In 2010, Vikrant has worked in television series, Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo that aired on Imagine TV.
- In 2012, he portrayed role of Shobit in Two Episodes with the crime television series, Gumrah: End of Innocence.
- In 2014, he made his acting debut with the film, Switchh in which she played the role of Sam.
- In 2017, Vikrant played the role as Arshad in the black comedy film, Lipstick Under My Burkha written and directed by Alankrita Shrivastava.
- In 2019, Vikrant made her acting debut as Amol in drama film, Chhapaak directed by Meghna Gulzar.