Tanvi Dogra is an Indian television actress known for her roles as Falguni in the Hindi drama sitcom Jiji Maa and as Babita Akhilesh Sharma in daily soap opera Meri Saasu Ma. She first featured in the serial Meri Saasu Maa which was released in the year 2016 and aired on Zee TV. In 2017, she played a lead role in the Hindi serial Jiji Maa aired on Star Bharat.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tanvi Dogra was born 31st of August 1996, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 23 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has one younger brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tanvi Dogra has dated –
Tanvi has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 30-25-31
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 31 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing the lead role of Falguni in the Hindi drama sitcom Jiji Maa. This show ended in February 2019. In the same year, she was featured in Star Plus’s show Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna.
In 2016, Tanvi was first seen playing the role of Babita Akhilesh Sharma in the daily soap Meri Saasu Maa at the age of 20. In this show, she appeared as a supporting cast. From this show, she got popularity in the television world.
Tanvi hasn’t been cast in any film yet.
Tanvi Dogra Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra
Tanvi Dogra Net worth
Tanvi Dogra has an estimated net worth of $0.6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Tanvi Dogra
- Instagram – tanvi.dogra
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanvi Dogra
- Tanvi is a young television actress who was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- While studying at college, she won the title of Miss Fresher.
- She worked as an iPhone app developer at Netsmartz Infotech in Chandigarh before landing on television serials.
- She was nominated for the best actress category in the Indian Telly Awards.