Tahir Raj Bhasin is an Indian actor. He made his screen debut with Kismat Love Paisa Dilli and made brief appearances in Kai Po Che! and One by Two, before making his official film debut with Mardaani which fetched him a Filmfare Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. His Latest film Chhichhore became a blockbuster hit.
Tahir Raj Bhasin
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tahir Raj Bhasin was born on the 21st of April 1987, in New Delhi, India.
He’s currently 33 years old.
Tahir obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Hindu College, University of Delhi and Master’s degree in Global Media Communication from the University of Melbourne with special papers in Screen Media and the History and Philosophy of Film.
- Father – Unknown (Retired Air Force Pilot)
- Mother – Unknown (Worked for Confederation of Indian Industry)
- Siblings – He has two elder siblings.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tahir Raj Bhasin has dated –
Tahir has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
- Measurements – 40–13–32
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Tahir became known for his role in the films Mardaani (2014), Force 2 (2016), Manto (2018) and Chhichhore (2019). For the performance of Mardaani, he fetched him a Filmfare Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor and the Screen Award for the Best Antagonist.
In 2014, Tahir made his Bollywood film debut in a lead role in Pradeep Sarkar’s action thriller film, Mardaani alongside Rani Mukerji.
Tahir Raj Bhasin Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Abhay Deol, Shah Rukh Khan
- Favorite Director – Vishal Bharadwaj, Anurag Kashyap
- Favorite TV Series – Breaking Bad, Mindhunter
- Favorite Dessert – Gujiya, Tiramisu
- Favorite Travel Destination – Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre
- Favorite Beverage – Coffee, Lemonade
- Favorite Food – Sushi, Italian Cuisines, Salmon
Tahir Raj Bhasin Net worth
Tahir Raj Bhasin has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tahir Raj Bhasin
- At a mere age of 15, Tahir joined renowned Barry John Acting School to enhance his acting skills.
- Tahir was ranked in Times of India top 50 most desirable men list.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and his routine includes Mixed Martial Arts and gymming.
- Tahir got an amazing opportunity to attend an acting workshop organized by Aamir Raza Hussain a famous theatre personality in Delhi.
- In 2015, he walked for the fashion show, Ramp for Champs to support the NGO Smile Foundation.
- In 2016, Tahir starred in the action spy thriller Force 2 as the antagonist opposite John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha.
- In 2017, Tahir appeared in his first web series Time Out in which, he played the lead role of Rahul.
- In 2018, Tahir played the role as Shyam in the drama film, Manto written and directed by Nandita Das.
- In 2019, Tahir portrayed one of the lead roles in Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari’s feature film, Chhichhore.