Sienna Miller is a British-American actress. In 2004, she began her career appearing in British films, with a supporting role in crime thriller Layer Cake, followed by Alfie. In 2006, she portrayed the lead role of Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl, followed by a supporting role in Stardust. In 2008, she was nominated for a BAFTA Rising Star Award. Miller would garner mainstream attention for her role in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and received critical acclaim for her role as Tippi Hedren in the television film The Girl, for which she was nominated for a BAFTA Television Award for Best Actress and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
Sienna Rose Diana Miller
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sienna Miller was born on the 28th of December 1981, in New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 41 years old.
Miller attended Heathfield School, a boarding school in Ascot, Berkshire and later studied for a year at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- Father – Edwin Miller (Investment Banker)
- Mother – Josephine Miller (Former Model, Manager at Lee Strasberg Institute)
- Siblings – Savannah Miller (Older Sister)
- Relatives – Stephen Miller (Half Brother), Charles Miller (Half Brother), Natasha (Stepsister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sienna Miller has dated –
- Orlando Bloom (2001) – In 2001, Sienna met English actor Orlando Bloom during the filming of South Kensington. They dated for a while but got separated soon after.
- Jude Law (2003–2006 and 2009-2011) – They met during the filming of Alfie and fell in love immediately. Soon after, they got engaged during Christmas 2004. Their relationship lasted for three years but when Law revealed that he was having an affair with Miller’s nanny, they immediately got separated. They met once again in 2009 and their relationship started flourishing again, but this new bonding didn’t last too long either and they announced their final breakup in 2011.
- Hayden Christensen (2006) – Sienna is said to have dated Hayden after working with Hayden on the film Factory Girl.
- Nico Malleville (2006) – In May 2006, Sienna is said to have dated Argentinian model, Nico.
- Jamie Burke (2007) – In 2007, Sienna dated model Jamie Burke. They were spotted numerous times kissing, and on dates. But, this relationship also an end as Jamie was jealous of Sienna’s co-star, Matthew Rhys.
- Rhys Ifans (2007-2008) – In August 2007, Sienna started dating Welsh actor and musician Rhys Ifans. Soon after that, they got engaged. But, they called off the engagement in June 2008.
- Balthazar Getty (2008-2009) – In 2008, Sienna had a highly publicized relationship with Balthazar. Balthazar was married at the time, he started dating with Sienna. They dated ON and OFF for about a year and finally split in summer of 2009.
- George Barker (2009) – In August 2009, Sienna met Disc Jockey George Barker during a secret garden party in Cambridge and started dating him. They dated for a couple of months following that. George is roughly 30 years her senior.
- James Purefoy (2011) – In 2011, they were an item. They started dating after they commenced working together in Trevor Nunn’s critically-acclaimed production of Flare Path.
- Tom Sturridge (2011-2015) – In March 2011, Sienna started dating actor Tom Sturridge. They got engaged soon after that in December 2011, and one year later in July 2012, she gave birth to a daughter, Marlowe Ottoline Layng Sturridge. This relationship also saw an end in July 2015.
- Brad Pitt (2017) – In April 2017, actors Brad Pitt and Sienna were first linked with each other. Then in June 2017, they were seen getting cozy at Glastonbury Music Festival’s VIP Party.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Portraying the roles of Nikki in Alfie (2004), Victoria in Stardust (2007), G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), Nancy Schultz in Foxcatcher (2014) and Taya Kyle in American Sniper (2014).
In 2001, Sienna played as Sharon in the romantic comedy film South Kensington.
In 2002, Miller portrayed the role of Babe in Fox’s drama series The American Embassy in just one episode.
Sienna has appeared in TV commercials for Lifestyle Sports Keepy Up (2002), Cinderella (2001), Hugo Boss Fragrance- Boss Orange (2009), Burberry, Coca-Cola and others.
Sienna Miller Net worth
Sienna Miller has a estimated net worth of $18 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sienna Miller
- Sienna developed an interest for acting at a very young age.
- Her two dogs Porgy and Bess were named after the two leading characters in George Gershwin’s opera of the same name.
- She pursued acting with Michael Margotta.
- In 2003, she posed topless for the Pirelli Calendar.
- In 2005, she played the role of Celia in her very first West End play in William Shakespeare’s As You Like It held at Wyndham Theatre.
- She is the ambassador for Global Cool, Starlight Children’s Foundation‘s UK branch, and International Medical Corps.
- In 2006, she launched her own fashion label called Twenty8Twelve in collaboration with Pepe Jeans.
- She was ranked #2 in Ask men’s top 99 “most desirable” women of 2006.
- Miller was paid £100,000 in damages from News of the World after the newspaper had allegedly hacked her phone.
- She is frequently compared to actress Kate Moss.
- She also appeared as a model for Tod’s Fall / Winter 2007 campaign.
- She is good friends with Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Guy Pearce, Hugh Dancy, Anne Hathaway, Chris Hemsworth, Elsa Pataky and Madonna.
- She was the recipient of the Film Actress of the Year award at the 2007 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
- In February 2009, Miller became the brand ambassador of Hugo Boss Fragrances’ new range of BOSS Orange women’s perfume.
- She was ranked #21 in 2010, #13 in 2009, #10 in 2008, #8 in 2007, #2 in 2006, #13 in 2005, and #24 in 2004 in The Annual Independent Critics List “Most Beautiful Famous Faces” of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces around the World.
- In 2014, Sienna appeared in Bennett Miller’s Foxcatcher and Clint Eastwood’s American Sniper playing Taya Renae Kyle.