Missy Peregrym is a Canadian actress and former fashion model. She is known for her roles as Haley Graham in the 2006 film Stick It and Officer Andy McNally on the ABC and Global Television Network series Rookie Blue, for which she was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award in 2016.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Missy Peregrym was born on June 16, 1982, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
She has Rusyn, English, Scottish and French-Canadian ancestry.
Missy attended Fleetwood Park Secondary School in British Columbia. Then, she took admission in Aurora College and graduated in 2004.
- Father – Rev. Darrell Peregrym (Minister)
- Mother – Vanessa Peregrym (Housewife)
- Siblings – Cassandra (Sister), Amanda (Sister)
- Others – Steve Peregrym (Paternal Grandfather), Joan Ashton (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Missy Peregrym has dated –
- Brandon Countee (2005-2006) – Missy started dating a writer, producer and businessman, Brandon Countee, in 2005. They were seen together at numerous award ceremonies including the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in 2006. After dating for around a year, the couple separated in 2006.
- Ben Roethlisberger (2007-2008) – In late 2007, Missy started dating professional US football quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. They were seen together at various public places when they were dating. After dating for a year, the couple separated in 2008.
- Zachary Levi (2013-2015) – Missy and American actor Zachary Levi started dating in 2013. The couple got married in a surprise ceremony on June 16, 2014, in Maui, Hawaii. However, they eventually drifted apart and decided to end their marriage. The former couple’s last joint public appearance was at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2014. They officially divorced on December 3, 2014. It was a 4-month long separation, so they separated in April 2015.
- Tom Oakley (2018-Present) – Peregrym married Australian actor Tom Oakley in Los Angeles on December 30, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Playing roles on various TV shows such as Dark Angel, Heroes, The Chris Isaak Show, Black Sash and Reaper.
She made her theatrical film debut as Beau-line graphics model in the action adventure crime film, Catwoman, in 2004. However, her role was uncredited. Missy made her first theatrical film appearance as Haley Graham in the crime drama sports film, Stick It, in 2006.
In 2002, she made her first TV show appearance as Hottie Blood on the action drama mystery series, Dark Angel.
Modeling for many high-profile brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Sprint Canada and the Olympics.
Missy Peregrym Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Missy Peregrym Net worth
Missy Peregrym has a estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Missy Peregrym
- Her family relocated to Surrey after spending some time in Montreal.
- She also played soccer, lacrosse and field hockey when she was in high school.
- She has also worked as a high school basketball instructor.
- Besides acting, she enjoys snowboarding and playing soccer, basketball and other outdoor sports on the local Vancouver mountains.
- She has a pet dog named, Charly.
- Missy started her professional career with the Lizbell Agency at the age of 18. The agency encouraged her to do more ads & commercials and she gradually ended up modeling for the big brands including Mercedes-Benz, Olympics and Sprint Canada.
- In 2006, Peregrym joined forces with TOMS, a shoe company which also donates safe footwear for communities in South America Peregrym has spoken about her experiences in Argentina and of its impact on the communities she visited.
- In 2006, Missy took time off her busy schedule to do many philanthropic activities which included providing safe footwear to the deprived communities in South America.
- In 2012, Peregrym was cast in the leading role of Chloe Jocelyn in Yahoo.com’s web-based series Cybergeddon.
- In 2013, she won a Streamy Award for her role in the web series Cybergeddon.
- In 2014, Peregrym co-starred with Jeff Roop and Eric Balfour in the survival bear attack film Backcountry.
- In 2016, Peregrym was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award for her role in Rookie Blue, but ultimately lost to Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany.
- In 2018, Peregrym starred in FBI, a series on CBS.