Emily VanCamp is a Canadian actress who is known for her lead roles on The WB series Everwood, the ABC dramas Brothers & Sisters and Revenge and as Sharon Carter / Agent 13 in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War. VanCamp stars as the female lead in the Fox medical drama series The Resident, which debuted in January 2018 as a mid season entry in the 2017–18 US television season.
Emily Irene VanCamp
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emily VanCamp was born on May 12, 1986, in Port Perry, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 33 years old.
VanCamp began to dance at age three. Wanting to become a professional dancer, at age 11, she convinced her parents to let her attend a summer training program in Montreal. When she was 12, she was accepted to the École supérieure de ballet du Québec, the training program of Les Grands Ballets Canadiens.
- Father – Robert VanCamp (Animal Nutritionist)
- Mother – Cindy VanCamp
- Siblings – Katie VanCamp (Oldest Sister) (Children’s book writer and former dancer), Molly Dawn VanCamp (Younger Sister), Alison VanCamp (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily VanCamp has dated –
- Ben McKenzie (2004) – The two actors were RUMORed to be dating in 2004 when they were seen kissing at a public place. But, their reps announced that they are just friends.
- Chris Pratt (2004-2006) – After meeting on the set of Everwood, Emily started dating her co-star Chris Pratt in 2004. In the starting, they kept their relationship secret. But, gradually made it public.
- Dave Annable (2007-2008) – American actor Dave Annable started dating his Brothers & Sisters co-star VanCamp in 2007. They split in January 2008.
- Joseph Morgan (2010-2011) – Emily did a small TV series Ben Hur in 2010 and met Joseph Morgan. She started dating this English actor in that year. But, this relationship also saw an end in October 2011.
- Josh Bowman (2011-Present) – In December 2011, she started dating another English actor Josh Bowman. She met him on the set of ABC’s primetime television series Revenge. They got engaged on May 11, 2017. The couple married on December 15, 2018, in The Bahamas.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing Amy Abbott in The WB’s drama series Everwood from 2002 to 2006, as Rebecca Harper in the ABC’s drama series Brothers & Sisters from 2007 to 2010 and as Emily Thorne / Amanda Clarke in the ABC’s Revenge since 2011.
In 2000, she appeared in a TV film Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis for her role as Jackie Bouvier, age 13.
In 2000, she appeared in the very first episode of YTV’s horror / fantasy-themed TV series Are You Afraid of the Dark? for her role as Peggy Gregory in season 7.
She has appeared in television commercials about Chevy, Pepsi, Time Warner Cable etc.
Awards & Nominations
|2003||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress – Drama / Action Adventure||Everwood||Nominated|
|2004||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress – Drama / Action Adventure||Everwood||Nominated|
|2004||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Supporting Young Actress||Everwood||Nominated|
|2005||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Drama||Everwood||Nominated|
|2005||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Chemistry||Everwood||Nominated|
|2005||Prism Awards||Performance in a Drama Series Episode||Everwood||Nominated|
|2008||Gold Derby Awards||Ensemble of the Year||Brothers & Sisters||Nominated|
|2010||Breckenridge Festival of Film||Best Ensemble Cast||Norman||Won|
|2010||San Diego Film Festival||Best Actress||Norman||Won|
|2011||ACTRA Awards||Outstanding Performance – Female||Ben Hur||Won|
|2012||NewNowNext Awards||Next Mega Star||Revenge||Nominated|
|2012||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Drama||Revenge||Nominated|
|2012||TV Guide Awards||Favorite TV Couple||Revenge||Nominated|
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Drama||Revenge||Nominated|
|2015||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Dramatic TV Actress||Revenge||Nominated|
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie: Liplock||Captain America: Civil War||Nominated|
Emily VanCamp Favorites
- Favorite Exercise – Pilates
- Favorite Sport – Ice Hockey
- Favorite Team – Montreal Canadiens
- Favorite Idol – Audrey Hepburn
- Favorite Designers – Michael Kors, Gucci, Versace
- Favorite Stone – Emerald
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Song – Kiss Me (By Ed Sheeran)
Emily VanCamp Net worth
Emily VanCamp has a estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily VanCamp
- Emily started taking interest in dancing at the age of three. She is a ballet dancer also.
- She can speak English, Québécois French and Spanish.
- She was into photography in and around 2002. She was cast in Everwood in 2002 and wanted to buy F100 Nikon Camera.
- Emily is also skilled in horse riding.
- She is skilled in various dance forms such as ballet, tap, jazz, hip-hop.
- If she weren’t into acting, she would probably be either a dancer or a cook.
- She is also an ice hockey fan. She supports the Montreal Canadiens team.
- In 2003, Emily was named as one of the E! Online’s Sizzlin’ 16.
- In 2016, she starred in the French-Canadian independent drama Boundaries, also known as “Pays” in French, which was her first bilingual role where she spoke in fluent French.
- In March 2017, VanCamp was cast as nurse practitioner Nic Nevin, the female lead in the Fox medical drama The Resident, whose character has a complicated romantic history and relationship with the titular character, Conrad Hawkins, played by Matt Czuchry.