Aditi Bhatia is an Indian actress and model known for playing Ruhi Bhalla in Star Plus’s Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. She appeared as a child actor in some movies, TV Commerical and present she is working in Serials. She is one of the youngest TV actresses who got huge popularity.
Aadu Daadu, Anabelle
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aditi Bhatia was born on the 29th of October 1999, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 20 years old.
Aditi completed her primary and secondary education from Thakur Public School in Kandivali, Mumbai. She passed her 12th-grade exams in 2018 and then joined Thakur College of Science and Commerce in Kandivali for further education.
- Father – Punit Bhatia
- Mother – Bina Bhatia (Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aditi Bhatia has dated –
- Abhishek Verma (2016–2018) – Aditi was rumored to be in a relationship with her Ye Hai Mohabbatein co-star Abhishek Verma for 2 years. The couple reportedly broke up in late 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 33-28-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Aditi is known for playing Ruhi Bhalla in Star Plus’s Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. She is one of the youngest, hot and most beautiful TV actresses. Now, she is looking to make her bollywood acting debut as a leading actress.
In 2010, Aditi appeared in the Hindi movie Chance Pe Dance as the role of Shanaya.
In 2015, Aditi made her Hindi television debut with Tashan-E-Ishq TV serial.
Aditi Bhatia has endorsed brands such as Jet Airways, Amul Icecream, Vicks, Surf Excel, Maybelline, Dr. Batra, Kashmiri Vanaspati, Reliance Mobile, Central Group (Retail), Colgate, HDFC, Deutsche Bank, Pantaloons, Palmolive, Crompton Greaves, KT Brazilian Keratin Shampoo, Pond’s India, Reliance Trends, Garnier India, UrbanClap, Maybelline & Westside.
Aditi Bhatia Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Ranbir Kapoor, Mohit Malik, Paresh Rawal
- Favorite Actress – Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra
- Favorite School Subject – Mathematics
- Favorite Pastime – Sleeping
- Favorite Movie – Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
- Favorite Holiday Destination – London
- Favorite Restaurant Chain – McDonald’s
- Favorite Apps – Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat
- Favorite Junk Food – French Fries
Aditi Bhatia Net worth
Aditi Bhatia has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditi Bhatia
- Aditi started out with the advertising industry when she was just 1 year old.
- She stands in the list of top rising youngsters in the Indian television industry.
- She has a dream to work in Karan Johar’s movies.
- She has always been very good at studies and considers studies as her first priority.
- Being a teen star, she always keeps herself stylish and fashionable.
- In 2015, Bhatia played Bubbly Taneja in Zee TV’s Tashan-e-Ishq.
- In 2019, Aditi appeared in Colors TV’s Khatra Khatra Khatra.