Odeya Rush is an Israeli actress and model. She is known for her lead roles in The Giver, Goosebumps and Dumplin’. Her first acting roles began in 2010 in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, in the episode “Branded”, in which she played the character Hannah Milner and in the television series Curb Your Enthusiasm in the episode “Mister Softee”, as Emily.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Odeya Rush was born on May 12, 1997, in Haifa, Israel.
She is currently 21 years old.
She has Jewish ethnicity.
Rush went to N.E. Miles Jewish Day School in Birmingham, Alabama. After that, she went to a public school in Midland Park, New Jersey. Odeya also went to Calabasas High School in Calabasas, California.
- Father – Shlomo Rush
- Mother – Maia Rush
- Siblings – She has 6 brothers and no sister.
She is signed to Viewpoint, Inc.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Odeya Rush dated –
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-27-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Playing Fiona in the 2014 science fiction film The Giver.
Odeya started with 2010 short film Wild Birds in which she played the role as Beth.
In 2010, Rush guest appeared in NBC’s police procedural series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for her role as Hannah Milner in an episode entitled “Branded.”
She has appeared in lot many commercials and print ads. She was seen in AOL’s Safe Social commercial.
Striking blue eyes
Odeya Rush Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Gary Oldman, Thomas Sangster
- Favorite Actresses – Emily Blunt, Samantha Morton
- Favorite Food – Chocolate
- Favorite Place – New York
Odeya Rush Net worth
Odeya Rush is an Israeli actress who has a net worth of $650 thousand dollars.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Odeya Rush
- Her first name, Odeya is in Hebrew, which means, “Thank God.”
- Due to her dad’s job as a security consultant, she along with her family shifted to United States. At that time, Odeya was 9.
- She poses a strong resemblance with actress Mila Kunis, who is around 14 years her senior. Both are Jewish immigrants.
- She started acting at the age of 13.
- She is good friends with Hailee Steinfeld.
- She wants to work with female directors such as Julie Delpy, Sofia Coppola and Kimberly Peirce.
- She did modeling before becoming an actress. Odeya has done numerous photoshoots for Christmas catalogs.
- She admires actresses Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron.
- Odeya has a celebrity crush on Chris Pratt.
- In 2016, Rush completed filming the satirical comedy film Dear Dictator, in which she starred with Michael Caine and Katie Holmes.
- In 2017, she had a supporting role in Greta Gerwig’s Lady Bird; Rush was nominated along with the rest of the cast for numerous awards. The film earned five Academy Award nominations including Best Picture.