Naomi Watts is an English actress and film producer. She made her screen debut in the Australian drama film For Love Alone and then appeared in the Australian television series Hey Dad..!, Brides of Christ, Home and Away and the coming of age comedy drama film Flirting. After moving to the United States, Watts appeared in films, including Tank Girl, Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering and Dangerous Beauty and had the lead role in the television series Sleepwalkers.
Naomi Ellen Watts
Queen of Remakes
Birthday / Date of Birth
Naomi Watts was born on September 28, 1968 in Shoreham, Kent, England.
She is currently 50 years old.
Naomi Watts attended Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni, a Welsh language school. Afterwards, she went Mosman High School and North Sydney Girls High School but was not able to graduate from school. So, she engaged herself into different works such as working as a papergirl, a negative cutter, etc.
- Father – Peter Watts (English road manager and sound engineer who also worked with English rock band Pink Floyd)
- Mother – Myfanwy Edwards (Welsh antiques dealer and costume and set designer)
- Siblings – Ben Watts (Elder Brother)
- Others – Alexander Schreiber (Son), Samuel Schreiber (Son)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Markham, Froggatt & Irwin
- Untitled Entertainment
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naomi Watts dated –
- Stephen Hopkins (1999-2001) – Jamaican director and producer, Stephen Hopkins had a relationship with Watts in late 1990s and early 2000s.
- Heath Ledger (2002-2004) – From August 2002 to May 2004, she was in a dating relationship with Australian actor, Heath Ledger. She first met him during the filming of 2003 film “Ned Kelly”.
- Liev Schreiber (2005-2016) – Naomi Watts started dating Liev during the spring of 2005. According to a source, the duo first met in a Costume Ball in Manhattan. They engaged in 2007, which she confirmed during an interview in January 2009. They have 2 kids – both son, viz. Alexander “Sasha” Pete (b. July 2007 in Los Angeles), and Samuel “Sammy” Kai (b. December 2008 in NYC). She also wanted to have a girl (third child), but before that, they called it quits in September 2016.
- Billy Crudup (2017-Present) – In July 2017, Naomi started dating actor Billy Crudup. They made their relationship public in April 2018 when they went to New York Academy of Art Tribeca Ball as a couple.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her talented, down-to-earth and sophisticated nature and also for her roles in movies like Mulholland Drive (2001), 21 Grams (2003), The Ring (2002), King Kong (2005), The Impossible (2012).
1986 Australian film, For Love Alone for her role as Leo’s Girlfriend. The film had a budget of AUS $3.8 million and grossed a total of AUS $193,000 in Australia.
In 1990, she appeared in two of the episodes titled “Eternal Quadrangle” and “Bulk Bill Dill”, in an Australian sitcom show, Hey Dad..! for her role as Belinda Lawrence.
Audi, European brand ambassador for Astalift (a.k.a Fuji Film Anti-ageing skincare).
Naomi Watts Favorite
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Favorite Food – Baked Beans
- Favorite Bands – Coldplay, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Fiona Apple, Björk, Cat Stevens
- Favorite Movies – Don’t Look Now (1973)
Naomi Watts Net Worth
Naomi Watts’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $30 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Naomi Watts
- Instagram – naomiwatts
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naomi Watts
- Watts started her career from Australian movie For Love Alone (1986).
- She has a dog of Yorkshire Terrier breed, named Bob.
- Her parents separated when Naomi was four years old, but her parents reconciled later.
- His father died in 1976 due to a heroin overdose.
- Watts is good friends with Nicole Kidman.
- She was born in UK, moved to Wales for a short time and finally went to Australia.
- In 2002, Watts was included in People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People.
- In 2006, she became a Goodwill Ambassador for Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS, which helps to raise awareness of AIDS-related issues.
- In 2011, she attended a charity polo match in New York City along with Australian actors Hugh Jackman and Isla Fisher, which was intended to raise money to help victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
- In February 2016, it was reported that she had agreed to become the honorary president of Glantraeth F.C., a small football club in Malltraeth, Anglesey, Wales, near her grandparents’ farm, where she spent time as a child.