Mariana Renata is a French-Indonesian model and actress. Mariana has walked on the Paris, Sidney, Milan & New York fashion runways & has become a model for numerous global brands including Timberland, Kate Spade, Levi’s, Rebecca Minkoff, Hugo Boss, Free People, Nasty Gal and TRESemmé among others. She is best known for her roles in the films Janji Joni, The Matchmaker and Nic And Mar series. In June 2018, Mariana made her Off-Off-Broadway theatrical debut in Deena Levy’s theater production Me Too… And You in Broadway, New York.
Mariana Renata Dantec
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mariana Renata was born on the 31st of December 1983, in Paris, France.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Mariana obtained an undergraduate degree in English Culture and Literature from the Paris-Sorbonne University and she then took a break from acting to finish her master’s degree at the University of New South Wales. After she graduated in 2010, Dantec settled in Australia and traveled to Central American countries for a year.
- Father – Andre Dantec
- Mother – Anita Kirana
- Siblings – She is the only child in the family.
- Relatives – Renata Kusmanto (Cousin) (Model, Actress), Fachry Albar (Cousin-in-Law) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mariana Renata has dated –
- Nicholas Saputra (2005-2006) – In 2005 to 2006, Mariana was romantically linked to Janji Joni co-star Nicholas Saputra.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Mariana is best known for her roles in the film Janji Joni (2005), The Matchmaker (2006) and Nic And Mar series (2015). Mariana has become a model for numerous global brands including Timberland, Kate Spade, Levi’s, Rebecca Minkoff, Hugo Boss, Free People, Nasty Gal & TRESemmé.
In 2005, Mariana landed her first film, taking a supporting role in Joko Anwar’s romantic comedy film, Janji Joni directed by Joko Anwar, starring Nicholas Saputra, Mariana Renata and Rachel Maryam.
In 2006, Mariana landed her first role in television by appearing in the TV series, Dunia Tanpa Koma which was aired on RCTI.
Mariana Renata Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Mariana Renata Net worth
Mariana Renata has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – marianadantecnyc
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mariana Renata
- Mariana won Most Favorite Supporting Actress at the MTV Indonesia Movie Awards for her first performance in the film.
- Mariana speaks fluent Indonesian, English and French.
- In 2003, Mariana was featured in the Asian-market version of Josh Groban’s She’s Out of My Life and Indonesian-market version of Filipino band Rivermaya’s Balisong music videos.
- Mariana has walked on the Paris, Sidney, Milan and New York fashion runways and has become a model for numerous global brands including Timberland, Kate Spade, Levi’s, Rebecca Minkoff, Hugo Boss, Free People, Nasty Gal and TRESemmé among others.
- In 2011, she has been residing in New York City where she is represented by Wilhelmina Models and Innovative Artists modeling agencies.
- In 2013, Mariana played the role as Halimah in the film, Someone’s Wife in the Boat of Someone’s Husband.
- In February 2013, Mariana was featured in Scott Schuman’s The Sartorialist.
- In January 2014, she became the guest judge in Asia’s Next Top Model Season 2 where she was also introduced as the face of TRESemmé for South-east Asia region.
- In 2015, Mariana made her acting debut with the film, Nic And Mar in which she played the role of Mar.
- In 2016, Mariana participated in the International Labour Organization’s campaign in promoting voluntary counselling and HIV testing for workers.
- In June 2018, Mariana made her Off-Off-Broadway theatrical debut in Deena Levy’s theater production Me Too…And You in Broadway, New York.
- In November 2018, Dantec joined the Batik cultural preservation campaign.