Alma Jodorowsky is a French actress, fashion model and singer. Alma’s first acting job was at age fourteen in a French TV movie called Gaspard le Bandit, set during the Ancien Régime. She made her big-screen debut as Estelle in the French and American movie Eyes Find Eyes, then in the French comedy Sea, No Sex and Sun.
Actress, Model, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alma Jodorowsky was born on the 26th of September 1991, in Paris, France.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Alma received her acting training in Parisian theatres and at the Conservatoire du XIVe. In 2011 she attended a three months workshop at the New York Film Academy and in 2013, she graduated at the Studio Theatre D’Asnières in France.
- Father – Brontis Jodorowsky (Actor)
- Mother – Valérie Crouzet (Actress)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – Alejandro Jodorowsky (Granddaughter) (Movie Director), Adan Jodorowsky (Actor, Singer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alma Jodorowsky has dated –
Alma has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Alma well known for her role in La Vie devant elles (2014) and Kids in Love (2016). Alma known for her role in Abdellatif Kechiche’s romantic drama Blue Is the Warmest Colour, winner of the Palme d’Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival.
In 2011, Alma made her first film onscreen role in the movie Eyes Find Eyes in which she played the role of Estelle.
In 2006, Alma landed her first role in television by appearing as Mathilde de Varade in the TV series, Gaspard le Bandit.
Alma Jodorowsky Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Alma Jodorowsky Net worth
Alma Jodorowsky has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alma Jodorowsky
- Alma appeared in fashion magazines like The Coveteur, Vice, Envy magazine, Marie Claire Italy and Emirates Woman.
- Alma directed the music video Saint-Victoire for the french musician Clara Luciani.
- In 2012, she made her acting debut with the film, Sea, No Sex and Sun in which she played the role of Diane.
- In 2013, she portrays role of Béatrice in romance film, Blue Is the Warmest Colour directed by Abdellatif Kechiche and starring Léa Seydoux & Adèle Exarchopoulos.
- In 2013, Jodorowsky played a supporting role in Abdellatif Kechiche’s romantic drama Blue Is the Warmest Colour, winner of the Palme d’Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival.
- In June 2013, Alma starred in luxury parisian jeweler Chaumet’s campaign video, Proud To Be Late in which she wears the new Class One collection of watches.
- In 2014, Alma landed her role in television by appearing as Solana in the TV series, La Vie devant elles.
- In 2016, she made her acting debut as Evelyn in drama film, Kids in Love directed by Chris Foggin.
- In 2017, Alma played the role as Justyna in the film, The Starry Sky Above Me.
- In 2019, Alma made her acting debut with the film, Selfie in which she played the role of Jeanne.
- In March 2019, Alma directed the music video Saint-Victoire for the french musician Clara Luciani.