Liza Soberano is a Filipino-American actress. She started in a range of television series and films, including Wansapanataym, Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo, She’s the One, Must Be… Love. She rose to prominence after playing the protagonist in the romantic comedy television series Forevermore with Enrique Gil. Liza has since paired with Gil in the films Just The Way You Are, Everyday I Love You, My Ex and Whys, Alone/Together and the television series Dolce Amore and Bagani.
Hope Elizabeth Soberano
Birthday / Date of Birth
Liza Soberano was born on the 4th of January 1998, in Santa Clara, California, United States.
She’s currently 25 years old.
She has a Filipino father and maternally, her lineage is extremely diverse and includes a connection to Danish, English, French, Canadian, Irish, Scottish, Swiss, German and Welsh ancestry.
Liza finished her high school education from St. Patrick School of Quezon City in Metro Manila, Philippines. She wanted to study Psychology in Senior Secondary grades to eventually go to law school but due to her professional commitments, she enrolled in an online business management course at Southville International School.
- Father – John Castillo Soberano (Actor)
- Mother – Jacqulyn Elizabeth Nguyen née Hanley
- Siblings – Justin David Soberano (Brother)
- Relatives – Nathaniel Larry Osorno (Younger Half Brother), Leilani Sue Elizabeth Osorno (Younger Half Sister), Dustin David Nguyen (Younger Half Brother), Jaden Parker Nguyen (Younger Half Brother), Kaycee Logan Nguyen (Youngest Half Sister), Rianne Love (Paternal Younger Half-Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liza Soberano has dated –
- Enrique Gil (2015–Present) – Liza met the actor, Enrique on the sets of She’s the One in which she was cast in a supporting role. Liza turned 19 in January 2017 and it was heard that her grandparents disapprove of her being in a serious relationship at such a young age. In July 2017 cover story of YES! Magazine, the two actors finally admitted to being in love. But during that same year, Enrique confessed that he is still waiting for the blessing and approval of Liza’s family. Moreover, in 2015, Liza revealed that her talent contract forbids her from having a boyfriend till she was 23.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Having played the lead Maria Agnes Calay in Forevermore from 2014 to 2015, a romantic comedy TV show opposite Enrique Gil.
In 2013, Liza had a supporting role of Angel Gomez in the Filipino romantic comedy Must Be… Love.
One episode appearance in the fantasy drama called Wansapanataym (Once Upon a Time) in 2011. Liza’s character name was Mac and the episode title was, Mac Ulit-Ulit.
Liza signed an endorsement deal with Maybelline in August 2016. In June 2017, Campaign Asia remarked that Liza Soberano is the most popular celebrity endorser of the year & some of the brands she has endorsed so far are Mega Tuna, Unisilver jewelry, Advance Paper, Ajinomoto, Cheetos, Nestea, Coca-Cola, Nescafé, Milkita, Goldilocks, Cadbury, Palmolive, Clean & Clear, Biofresh, Olay, Carefree, Modess, Freshlook Contact Lenses, Bench’s Kashieca, Avon, Techno Marine, Comfit Shoes, Burlington, Vans Philippines, Titus Pens, Nails Glow, Belo Medical Group, Gaoc Dental, Premena Salon, Gold’s Gym Philippines, Samsung Philippines, ABS-CBNMobile & Fujifilm Philippines.
Liza Soberano Favorites
- Favorite Style Icon – Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid
- Favorite Mascara – Great Lash Mascara
- Favorite Luxury Brand – Christian Dior
- Favorite Filipino Food – Sinigang
- Favorite Cuisine – Italian
- Favorite Flower – Daisy
- Favorite Song – Try by Colbie Caillat
- Favorite Bird – Eagle
- Favorite City – New York City
- Favorite Tree – Sequoia
- Favorite Cartoon Character – Scooby Doo
Liza Soberano Net worth
Liza Soberano has a estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – lizasoberano
- Twitter – Liza Soberano
Some Lesser Known Facts About Liza Soberano
- Liza started print modeling at the age of 12.
- She was discovered by her manager Tito Ogie Diaz when she was 13.
- During her early teens, Liza could only speak English. She had to put in a lot of effort to become fluent in Tagalog that opened several professional opportunities for her.
- Liza likes to rap and sing songs in a low tone.
- Liza is extremely family oriented and very selfless towards all her relatives.
- Enrique Gil thinks that the most independent thing Liza ever did was to buy her own house and gift her father a car.
- She shared on Twitter that one of her weird talents is to cross only one eye.
- In August 2015, she was included in The Philippine Star Lifestyle 29 Most Bright & Beautiful list. Campaign Asia Magazine named Soberano as 2017 most popular endorser of the year.
- The 27th Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces 2016 placed Liza as the second most beautiful face in the world, second time in a row.
- In 2017, Soberano starred in the romantic comedy drama film My Ex and Whys opposite Enrique Gil. The film was directed by Cathy Garcia Molina, who had previously worked with her in Forevermore.
- In 2018, YouGov an international Internet-based market research and data analytics firm in United Kingdom, listed Soberano as the No.1 most admired women in the Philippines.