Marian Rivera is a Filipino commercial model and actress, best known for her roles in MariMar, Dyesebel, Amaya and Temptation of Wife. As a recording artist, Rivera has released two studio albums: the Marian Rivera Dance Hits and Retro Crazy. She starred in such films as My Bestfriend’s Girlfriend, You to Me Are Everything and Panday 2. She was included in 2011’s Top 20 Endorsers. She was hailed as FHM Magazine’s Sexiest Woman in 2008, 2013 and 2014 setting the record of three cumulative victories through voting online and SMS.
Marian Rivera Gracia
Actress, Model, Recording Artist, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Marian Rivera was born on August 12, 1984, in Madrid, Spain.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Her father is from Spain and mother from Philippines.
Rivera pursued her elementary and high school education at Saint Francis of Assisi College System and spent her college education finishing Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at De La Salle University Dasmariñas.
- Father – Francisco Javier Gracia Alonso (a Spaniard)
- Mother – Amalia Rivera (a Filipina from Cavite, Philippines)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Francisca Rivera (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marian Rivera has dated –
- Ervic Vijandre (2002-2008) – Ervic, Filipino basketball player dated for 6 years with the model from 2002 to 2008. They both have been in the same school are from Cavite. He used to visit regularly to her house and was well known among Marian’s parents.
- Mark Herras (2005-2006) – Rivera dated briefly with Filipino dancer, Mark Herras nearing 2006. They both met during the filming of the 2007 film, Bahay Kubo: A Pinoy Mano Po! They were reportedly dating together from December 2005 to June 2006.
- Dingdong Dantes (2009-Present) – Filipino actor, Dingdong Dantes started dating Marian in 2009. The couple got engaged on August 9, 2014. On December 30, 2014, they married at Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines. It was termed as The Royal Wedding in Philippines. In April 2015, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child. Rivera gave birth to the couple’s child, Maria Letizia, at the Makati Medical Center on 23 November 2015. Rivera gave a second child to Jose Sixto G. Dantes IV on 16 April 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Naturally, she has brown eyes. But, as she wears contact lenses, her eye color may appear different.
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She is especially known for the Filipino drama series, MariMar for her starring role as MariMar Perez-Santibañez or Bella Aldama from 2007 to 2008.
In 2008, was released the debut album from Marian titled Marian Rivera Dance Hits. It’s the CD compilation of dance music from the year 2007. She presented the choreography for each track, which mostly included house, latin and pop genre. It’s total length is 21:46 minutes with 12 singles.
In 2005, film Enteng Kabisote 2: Okay Ka, Fairy Ko: The Legend Continues for her role as Alyssa.
In 2005, afternoon soap opera, Kung Mamahalin Mo Lang Ako (English: If You Would Just Love Me) for her role as Clarisse.
She has been endorsed for doing advertisements for brands like SkinWhite (Skinwhite Lotion), Sky Flakes (A well-known biscuit product in the Philippines), Particles (A brand clothing apparels), Maxi-peel Whitening Sunblock (During MariMar fever along with Kristine Hermosa), Maxi-peel Exfoliant Cream, Del Monte Fit `N Right (Energy juice drink with Richard Gutierrez & Mariel Rodriguez as endorsers), Karimadon (A brand clothing apparels), Maxi-peel Soap, PLDT Landline Plus Prepaid, PLDT Touch Card, Sunsilk Shampoo (With the slogan “Life Can`t Wait” along with Heart Evangelista, Maja Salvador & Nikki Gil), Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink, San Mig Light (A light beer brand product along onscreen loveteam Dingdong Dantes), Hapee Toothpaste, Gran Matador Brandy (An alcoholic drink brand with loveteam partner Dingdong Dantes), Maxi-peel Exfoliant Soap, Hawaiian Sun (Juice drink product) & Jag Jeans.
Marian Rivera Favorites
- Favorite Restaurants – Goose Station, Las Flores, Shangri-La hotels, Tsukiji
- Favorite Destinations – Madrid (in Spain), Paris (in France), Amanpulo (in Philippines), New York (in USA), Tokyo (in Japan)
- Favorite Accessories – Rubber Shoes, Jeans, Shirt
Marian Rivera Net worth
Marian Rivera has a estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Marian Rivera
- Instagram – marianrivera
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marian Rivera
- She was born in Spain and brought up in the Philippines by her mother when her parents separated when she was 2 years old.
- Her favorite time pass is eating with her boyfriend now spouse Dingdong Dantes.
- She has also walked the ramp for her starting years of the career from 2005 to 2006.
- She was having a dog named Shi Tzu sometime back. But, she left her as she was allergic to dogs.
- In 2009, Rivera was listed as #5 in Top 20 Celebrity Endorsers list of Manila Standard and #1 in QTV’s “Ang Pinaka..” List of Endorsers.
- In 2010, she was listed at SPOT’s list of Top 10 Most In-demand Celebrity Endorsers at #3.
- Marian topped the FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women list in 2008 and 2013.
- She has helped the victims of flood in August 2012 by joining Philippines Red Cross team.
- She can speak basic Spanish, English and Tagalog.
- In 2011, YES! Magazine listed her on their “Top 20 Endorsers” list which was a result of cumulative earnings of each celebrity on their endorsements alone.
- In 2011, Rivera joined “Marriott Manila”, in reaching out for victims of Typhoon Sendong particularly the children in Pasay City.
- In 2012, she charted at #9 on the Top 10 International Beauties of 2012 published by TopTenz, the only Asian who made it to the list. According to the web site, Rivera belongs to the major stars in the Philippines.
- In 2013, Rivera became the image of popular brand Ginebra San Miguel following her successful stint for the brand way back 2009.
- In 2013, Rivera was declared by FHM Philippines as the sexiest woman in the Philippines, making her second to reclaim the coveted title five years after she first won it.
- In 2013, Rivera, along with Dingdong Dantes, joined PETA in their campaign to free the elephant Mali from the Manila Zoo.