Haley Bennett is an American actress and singer. Haley made her film debut as pop star Cora Corman in the romantic comedy Music and Lyrics and has since appeared in the films The Haunting of Molly Hartley, College, The Hole, Kaboom, The Equalizer, Kristy, Hardcore Henry, The Magnificent Seven, The Girl on the Train and Thank You for Your Service.
Haley Loraine Keeling
Haley Bennett, Halo, Hales
Actress, Singer, Dancer
550 Music / NuSound Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Haley Bennett was born on the 7th of January 1988, in Fort Myers, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Haley has English, Lithuanian, German, Scottish and Irish ancestry.
Haley studied at the Barron G. Collier High School in Naples, Florida, where she studied music and acting. Haley also went to the Stow-Munroe Falls High School in Stow, Ohio and at 13, she enrolled at Barbizon Modeling School of Akron, Ohio.
- Father – Ronald Keeling
- Mother – Leilani Dorsey Bennett
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley Bennett has dated –
- Rick Malambri (2008-2009) – In 2008, Bennett started dating actor Rick Malambri. The couple split in 2009.
- Ryan Eggold (2009) – In 2009, actors Ryan Eggold and Haley were romantically linked to each other briefly.
- Zach Cregger (2010) – In 2010, Actors Haley Bennett and Zach Cregger were in a relationship.
- Joe Wright (2018-Present) – In January 2018, Haley was first linked with English film director, Joe Wright but Haley made their relationship public in September 2018 when she shared a picture of the two kissing. She gave birth to daughter Virginia Willow, her first child with Joe Wright on December 31, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Haley’s best-known movies include Music and Lyrics (2007), The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2008), College (2008), The Hole (2009) and Kaboom (2010). She is also known for her roles in After the Fall (2014), The Equalizer (2014), Kristy (2014) and Hardcore Henry (2015).
In 2007, Bennett acting debut with Music and Lyrics. She played the character of pop singer Cora Corman in the romantic comedy.
In 2007, Bennett’s film debut Music and Lyrics also happens to be her debut as a singer.
Haley Bennett Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite City – New York City
- Favorite Story – The Wizard of Oz
- Favorite Pastime – Going to Theater
- Favorite Destination – Santa Fe
Haley Bennett Net worth
Haley Bennett has a estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Haley Bennett
- Instagram – halolorraine
Some Lesser Known Facts About Haley Bennett
- Haley began acting at the age of 10 and her first tryst with acting were school plays.
- She loves animals and has two cats and two dogs. Haley plans on adopting more pets.
- Bennett is good friends with American actresses Elena Satine, Breanne Racano and Australian actor Lachlan Buchanan.
- In 2015, Bennett starred in Ilya Naishuller’s first-person point-of-view film Hardcore Henry.
- She was on the cover of the 2016 June / July issue of the Interview Magazine.
- In 2016, she appeared as Emma Cullen in Antoine Fuqua’s The Magnificent Seven, co-starred as Megan Hipwell in the Tate Taylor-directed film adaptation of Paula Hawkins’ thriller novel The Girl on the Train and played actress Mamie Murphy in Warren Beatty’s comedy-drama Rules Don’t Apply.
- In 2017, Bennett played Saskia Schumann in Jason Hall’s PTSD drama film Thank You for Your Service.
- In 2019, she starred in and produced the psychological thriller Swallow, directed by Carlos Mirabella-Davis, revolving around a woman with pica.
- In 2020, Haley co-starred in two adaptations of books: the drama thriller The Devil All the Time, directed by Antonio Campos and based upon the novel of the same name; and Hillbilly Elegy, directed by Ron Howard, both for Netflix.