Kim Se-jeong is a South Korean singer and actress. She finished second in Mnet’s girl group survival show Produce 101, becoming a member of the project girl group I.O.I. She was also a member of Jellyfish Entertainment’s girl group Gugudan. Kim is currently active as a solo artist and actress, best known for her lead roles in the television series School, The Uncanny Counter, and Business Proposal.
Actress, Singer, Theatre Artist
Jellyfish Entertainment, YMC Entertainment, Swing Entertainment, Studio Blu
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kim Se-jeong was born on the 28th of August 1996, in Gimje, North Jeolla, South Korea.
She’s currently 26 years old.
She has South Korean ancestry.
Se-jeong studied practical music at Hanyang Women’s University in Haengdang-dong, Seongdong-gu in Seoul.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Se-jeong has dated –
Kim has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kim became known for being a former member of the girl group I.O.I as well as for being a member of Gugudan and its subgroup Gugudan SeMiNa. She has also branched out as an actress and has been a part of projects like The Sound of Your Heart, I Wanna Hear Your Song, Phenomenal Rumor/Wonderful Rumor, and School 2017.
On March 17, 2020, Se-jeong released her first extended play, Plant, through Jellyfish Entertainment and it was ranked at number #4 on the Gaon Album Chart. She has released many songs like Flower Way, Star Blossom, If Only, Plant, and I Like You, I Don’t.
In 2012, Kim landed in television by appearing as Contestant in the shows, K-pop Star 2 but she Eliminated in casting audition round. In 2016, she landed her first role in television by appearing in the series, The Sound of Your Heart.
Se-jeong has done endorsement work for several brands such as Crocs, Coca Cola, Lotte’s, Sudden Attack, Bixby, Nexon’s MapleStory.
Kim Se-jeong Net worth
Kim Se-jeong has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – clean_0828
- Twitter – Kim Se-jeong
- YouTube Channel – Kim Se-jeong
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kim Se-jeong
- Se-jeong was born in Gimje, North Jeolla Province, but moved to Anyang, Gyeonggi where she stayed with her mother and older brother at her aunt’s house.
- Her parents split when she was a child, leaving her mother to single-handedly raise her and her brother.
- Kim participated in track and field competitions in elementary and middle school and was part of the Theatre Club in her high school. Kim passed Jellyfish Entertainment’s auditions through a competition of 3,000 to 1 ratio, thus becoming a trainee.
- Se-jeong has released many songs like Flower Way, Star Blossom, If Only, Plant, and I Like You, I Don’t.
- In January 2016, Kim represented Jellyfish Entertainment together with fellow trainees Kim Na-young and Kang Mi-na on the reality survival show Produce 101, where they competed for the chance to debut in an Mnet project girl group.
- In 2017, she brought to life the character of Ra Eun-ho, an 18-year-old student who is low-ranked but optimistic and dreams of studying to become a webtoon artist, in the teen coming-of-age romantic comedy show, School 2017.
- On January 12, 2017, Kim released the song If Only for the soundtrack of the drama The Legend of the Blue Sea.
- In 2019, Se-jeong appeared as Hong Yi-young romantic comedy mystery television series, I Wanna Hear Your Song, and this role got her nominated for the 33rd KBS Drama Awards for Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries and Best Couple Award (with Yeon Woo-jin).
- In 2019, Kim went on to take her second leading role in the mystery romantic-comedy drama I Wanna Hear Your Song where she played a timpanist who lost her memories due to traumatic events
- On March 17, 2020, Se-jeong released her first extended play, Plant, through Jellyfish Entertainment and it was ranked at number #4 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- On May 4, 2021, she and the members of I.O.I celebrated their fifth debut anniversary with a reunion live stream show called Yes, I Love It!.
- In February 2022, she returned to the small screen as the female lead for the SBS romantic comedy Business Proposal alongside Ahn Hyo-seop.
- In February 2023, Kim was chosen as the first Asian Global ambassador for French luxury brand Longchamp.