Fernanda Machado is a Brazilian actress. She is best known for her role as Maria in the film Tropa de Elite. Fernanda Machado played the role of Laís in Rede Globo’s telenovela Caras & Bocas by Walcyr Carrasco. She was part of the cast of Rede Globo’s telenovela Insensato Coração, playing the role of Luciana. In 2013 returns in the novels Amor à Vida, the plot she will live the villain Leila.
Fernanda Arrias Machado
Birthday / Date of Birth
Fernanda Machado was born on the 10th of October 1980, in Maringá, Paraná, Brazil.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Joaquim Machado
- Mother – Alenice Machado
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fernanda Machado has dated –
- Robert Riskin (2014-Present) – In 2 February 2014, Fernanda married American entrepreneur Robert Riskin in São Luís Gongaza Chapel, Maringá. In 22 June 2015, she gave birth to Lucca, the couple’s first child and he was born in Santa Barbara, California.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32E
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Fernanda is best known for her role as Maria in the film Tropa de Elite which won the Berlin Film Festival. In 2011, she was part of the cast of Rede Globo’s telenovela Insensato Coração playing the role of Luciana.
In 2007, Fernanda had her first film onscreen role in the movie Tropa de Elite as Maria which won the Berlin Film Festival.
In 2004, Fernanda her first television work was when she played Sonya in Rede Globo’s telenovela Começar de Novo by Antônio Calmon and Elizabeth Jhin.
Fernanda Machado Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Fernanda Machado Net worth
Fernanda Machado has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Fernanda Machado
- Fernanda began her career in the theatre at the age of 14.
- Fernanda returns in the novels Amor à Vida the plot she will live the villain Leila.
- In 2005, Fernanda played Dalila in Rede Globo’s telenovela, Alma Gêmea directed by Fred Mayrink.
- In 2007, she made the telenovela show Paraíso Tropical as Joana Veloso Schneider.
- In 2009, Fernanda played the role of Laís in Rede Globo’s telenovela, Caras & Bocas by Walcyr Carrasco.
- In 2011, Fernanda was part of the cast of Rede Globo’s telenovela, Insensato Coração playing the role of Luciana.
- In 2014, Fernanda made her thriller film, Confia em Mim as Mari directed by Michel Tikhomiroff.