Shiv Thakare is an Indian dancer and choreographer. He owns his dance studio- Shiv Thakare Dance Studio in Amravati, Maharashtra. He teaches dance and also takes part in several dance competitions. Before joining Roadies, he was not well to do and used to do farming, distribute newspapers, and other menial jobs. In 2022, Recently, Shiv turned an entrepreneur by launching his new deodorant brand.
Shiv Manoharrao Uttamrao Zinguji Ganuji Thakre
Birthday / Date of Birth
Shiv Thakare was born on the 9th of September 1989, in Amravati, Maharashtra, India.
He’s currently 33 years old.
Shiv completed his primary schooling from Sant Kavaram Vidyalaya in his hometown. Then he completed his graduation from G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Father – Manohar Thakare
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Manisha Thakare (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shiv Thakare has dated –
- Veena Jagtap (2019-Present) – Shiv is dating his Bigg Boss Marathi fellow contestant Veena Jagtap.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
Shiv became known after appearing as participant in the reality game show Roadies Rising. He became the winner of the game reality show Bigg Boss Marathi (Season 2) and The Anti Social Network (2019).
Shiv Thakare Net worth
Shiv Thakare has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – shivthakare9
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shiv Thakare
- Shiv works with an event management company and organizes many events around Maharashtra such as fashion, dance, and other competitive shows and events.
- He is a fitness freak, and he regularly goes to the gym.
- His favorite actor is Hrithik Roshan.
- Thakare is good friends with all his Roadies co-stars, and he meets them regularly.
- Shiv owns a Volkswagen Polo and a Yamaha R15 (1st Generation).
- He was a semi-finalist in the reality TV show Roadies Rising (Season 14) before getting eliminated from the show.
- In 2019, Shiv was ranked twenty-first in The Times of India’s Top 30 Most Desirable Men of Maharashtra.