Neha Sharma is an Indian actress and model. Neha first role was in the Telugu action film Chirutha. Neha first Hindi film was Crook directed by Mohit Suri. She made a cameo role in the romantic comedy film Teri Meri Kahaani directed by Kunal Kohli. Neha was appreciated in the semi-hit Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum. In 2020, Neha made her Hindi-language action film, Tanhaji directed by Om Raut.
Neha, Indian Angelina Jolie
Birthday / Date of Birth
Neha Sharma was born on the 21st of November 1987, in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Sharma attended the Mount Carmel School in Bhagalpur and pursued a course in fashion design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in New Delhi.
- Father – Ajit Sharma
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Aisha Sharma (Sister) (Actress), Reetika Sharma (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neha Sharma has dated –
Neha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5½ inches
- In centimeters – 166 cm
- In meters – 1.66 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Neha best known for the Hindi-language action thriller film, Crook: It’s Good To Be Bad directed by Mohit Suri. The film stars Emraan Hashmi, Neha Sharma and Arjan Bajwa in the lead.
In 2007, Neha made her first role was in the Telugu film, Chirutha directed by Puri Jagannadh. In 2010, Her first Hindi film was Crook directed by Mohit Suri.
Producers were annoyed with her due to her miscommunication of dates and she had to shoot two films Kya Super Kool Hain Hum and Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story at the same time.
Neha Sharma Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Adam Sandler, Ryan Gosling, Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Vidya Balan, Madhubala, Cameron Diaz
- Favorite Film – Pursuit of Happiness, Million Dollar Baby, Happy Gilmore
- Favorite People – Kate Moss (Her Style Inspiration)
- Favorite Timepass – Cooking
- Favorite Accessories – Bags, Watch
- Favorite Food – Carrot Cake
Neha Sharma Net worth
Neha Sharma has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neha Sharma
- Neha considers fashion icon Kate Moss as her inspiration.
- Apart from acting, Neha trained dancer in various forms like Kathak, Street Hip Hop, Latin dancing-salsa, Merengue, Jive and Jazz.
- Neha was featured at no. 1 in The Times Poll of Hottest Female Debut.
- Neha likes to spend time with her dog.
- She was highly appreciated in the semi-hit Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum.
- In 2012, Neha made a cameo appearance in the romantic comedy film, Teri Meri Kahaani directed by Kunal Kohli.
- In 2014, she made Hindi-language political film, Youngistaan directed by Syed Ahmad Afzal.
- In 2016, Neha appeared the historical adventure film based on Xuanzang’s seventeen-year overland journey to India during the Tang dynasty in the seventh century.
- In 2020, Neha made her Hindi-language action film, Tanhaji directed by Om Raut.