Cameron Diaz is an American retired actress and former model. She has frequently appeared in comedies throughout her career, while also earning critical recognition in dramatic films. Her accolades include four Golden Globe Award nominations, three Screen Actors Guild Award nominations and a New York Film Critics Award. In 2013, she was named the highest paid actress over 40 in Hollywood.
Cameron Michelle Diaz
Cam, Cami, AI, Cam-ron D
Actress, Former Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cameron Diaz was born on August 30, 1972 in San Diego, California, United States.
She is currently 46 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has Cuban ancestry. On her mom’s side, she is of English, German and Scots-Irish descent.
Cameron went to Los Cerritos Elementary School. Cameron Diaz graduated from Long Beach Polytechnic High School, Long Beach, California, USA in 1990.
- Father – Emilio Diaz (Worked as forearm for California oil company Unocal) (1949-2008)
- Mother – Billie (Import / Export Agent)
- Siblings – Chimene (Older Sister), Michael Diaz (Older Brother)
Elite Model Management
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cameron Diaz dated –
- Alex Rodriguez (2010-2011) – It is known that Cameron Diaz dated Alex Rodriguez from April 2010 to September 2011 and the relation has ended.
- Elon Musk (2013) – Cameron started dating South African businessman and PayPal’s co-founder, Elon Musk in March 2013. She dated Elon for a couple of months and the pair split later in the same year.
- Benji Madden (2014-Present) – The Madden Brothers’ guitarist and lead vocalist, Benji Madden met Cameron for the first time via fashion designer and actress Nicole Richie in May 2014 and started dating her. He is about 7 years her junior. Cameron and Benji got engaged in December 2014. She married Benji on January 5, 2014, at her home in Beverly Hills, California.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Cameron Diaz is model turned actress and best known for her big smile, her comedic roles, long legs and muscular arms.
In 1994, film “The Mask” for her role as “Tina Carlyle”, which was the female lead character.
She has appeared in TV commercials for Calvin Klein, Coca-Cola, Levi’s, Tag Heuer, Salon Selectives (1994), PSA ad on www.actgreen.com (2003), PSA ad on The ONE Campaign (2005), Softbank Mobile, Aeon (Japan) (2000) etc.
- Big smile
- Long legs
Cameron Diaz Favorite
- Favorite Food – Fried Chicken, French Fries, Pasta
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Hobbies – Knitting
- Favorite Band – Ratt
- Favorite Timepass – Snowboarding, Surfing
- Favorite Perfume – The cheerful Happy Clinique, Gardenia Passion, Petite Cherie
Cameron Diaz Net Worth
Cameron Diaz’s net worth is estimated to be $140 million dollars as of 2019..
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cameron Diaz
- Cameron Diaz was voted No. 4 on the 2011 Maxim list of Hot 100 Women.
- She used to be a vegetarian.
- Diaz went to same high school and at the same time as Snoop Dogg.
- She herself says that “I grew up with a lot of boys. I probably have a lot of testosterone for a woman.”
- Cameron’s first celebrity crush was “Harrison Ford“.
- She once told Houston Chronicle that she does not know how to turn on a computer.
- Her wax statue was placed at Madame Tussauds Museum in London on February 19, 2008.
- Her name is mentioned in the lyrics of Brian Wilson’s 1998 song “South America”.
- In 2012, Diaz was cast in What to Expect When You’re Expecting, directed by Kirk Jones and based on the pregnancy guide of the same name.
- Diaz has been involved with the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), the first and largest nonprofit organization for veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and has spoken as an advocate for military families.