Luna Bijl is a Dutch model who is best known for walking for several designers such as Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Stella McCartney and Moncler Gamme Rouge. She is also known for her appearances in ad campaigns for high end brands like Emporio Armani, Chanel, H&M and Tom Ford Beauty. Luna has graced the cover of some of the most anticipated magazines like Vogue, M Le Monde and Purple Fashion. She also has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Luna Bijl was born on April 4, 1997 in Netherlands.
She is currently 22 years old.
Luna prefers to keep her personal life private and thus there is not much details known about her educational background.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luna Bijl dated –
Luna prefers to keep her love life away from the spotlight.
- Feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- Centimeters – 178 cm
- Meters – 1.78 m
- Kilograms – 55 kg
- Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 32-25-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Modeling for several well-recognized designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Alexander Wang and Stella McCartney. Walking the ramp for many high-end brands such as Miu Miu, Chloe, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and Louis Vuitton. Appearing in several ad campaigns for brands such as Chanel, Tom Ford Beauty, Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel, Chanel Eyewear, Zara and many more.
Fashion Show Debut
Luna made her fashion show debut at the Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2008 fashion week in Paris. She walked for designers Isabel Marant and Moncler Gamme Rouge.
Luna made her first TV show appearance in the New York Fashion Week – Spring 2016 episode of Fashion Police in 2016.
As a model, Bijil has endorsed several brands such as Chanel, Tom Ford Beauty, Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel Eyewear, Diane Von Furstenberg, Chloe, Hugo Boss, H&M, Emporio Armani, Joseph, TWIN-SET Simona Barbieri, Express and many more.
Luna Bijl Favorites
- Favorite Season – Summer
- Favorite Designer – Isabel Marant
- Favorite Food – Rosti and potato with melted cheese and Ham
- Favorite Drink – Fresh strawberry lemonade
Luna Bijl Net worth
Unfortunately, we do not know the exact details related to her net worth and salary at the moment. The budding actress hasn’t spilled a word about her net worth or salary to the media.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – mxlunaa
Some Lesser Known Facts About Luna Bijl
- She was raised by her father in the countryside of Holland and was quite tomboyish. Later, she moved to New York at the age of 17, where she lived with 5 other girls in an apartment built for models.
- Growing up, she was a tomboy always hanging out with boys.
- Luna was 15 years old when she signed to Premier Model Management (London).
- At age 17, Luna moved to New York on her own where she lived in a model apartment with five other girls in a single room.
- Luna cites Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen as her biggest modeling inspiration.
- Luna is a trained kickboxer.
- Though she is a model, she doesn’t smoke or drink or party much.
- At age 16, Luna became the first model to have two Vogue Paris covers in a single year.
- She is an avid motocross rider.
- In an interview, she revealed that she doesn’t watch television and in fact, she doesn’t even has a laptop.
- She has a huge collection of sneakers from several brands like Nike Air Max, Nike Jordan, Reeboks etc.
- In 2016, she became the 1st model to have graced to the cover of Vogue Paris twice in a single year.
- In January 2019, Luna was ranked on models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.