Brooke Hogan is an American reality television star, actress, singer-songwriter, media personality and former on-screen personality for Impact Wrestling. Brooke took an early interest in music and began working on her first studio album in 2002. In an attempt to promote her music career, Hogan and her father appeared in a one-hour special on VH1.
Brooke Ellen Bollea
Brooke Hogan, Brookie, Brooktini
Actress, Model, Singer, Songwriter, Television Personality, Professional Wrestler
Dance Pop, R&B, Hip Hop
Storch Music Company, SoBe Entertainment, Fontana Records, McGhee Entertainment
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brooke Hogan was born on 5 May 1988, in Tampa, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 30 years old.
She is of Italian, Irish, English, Scottish, French, German and Swedish ancestry.
Brooke Hogan went to the Clearwater Central Catholic High School and graduated at the age of 16.
- Father – Hulk Hogan (Professional Wrestler, Actor, Television Personality, Entrepreneur, Musician)
- Mother – Linda Hogan (TV Personality)
- Siblings – Nick Hogan (Younger Brother) (Reality TV Personality, Actor)
- Others – Peter Bollea, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth V. Moody (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Claridge (Maternal Grandfather), Gail Anita Perna (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Hogan has dated –
- Jerry Reid (2005-2006) – In 2005, Brooke started going out with Jerry Reid. She herself confirmed their relationship while appearing on The Howard Stern Show. In fact, during her interview with Howard, she revealed that she lost her v*rginity to Reid. They decided to end their relationship in 2006.
- Spice Boy (2007) – In the early months of 2007, Hogan was reported to be dating radio personality, Spice Boy, who is best known for his work in the radio show, Bubba the Love Sponge Show.
- Jonathan Prater (2008) – In the summer of 2008, it was reported that Brooke was in a relationship with choreographer Jonathan Prater. Some reports even claimed that they had got secretly engaged. It was alleged that they had been dating on and off for a couple of years.
- Stack$ (2009) – In the spring of 2009, Hogan started dating rapper Stack$. She even cast him in the music video of her single, Falling. They decided to pull the curtains on their relationship in the same year. Their breakup was confirmed by her publicist, who insisted that Hogan and Stack$ would remain close friends.
- Colby O’Donis (2009) – Hogan was rumored to be dating singer and songwriter Colby O’Donis in the last months of 2009. It was claimed that they had grown close while collaborating for her single, Hey Yo!
- Phil Costa (2013) – In May 2013, Brooke Hogan started dating NFL player Phil Costa. Their relationship moved ahead at quite a pace as they got engaged in June 2013. By November 2013, it was revealed that she had decided to call off their engagement. It was claimed that she felt that their relationship was moving too fast for her liking. She also insisted that she wanted to focus on her music career.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters -1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 67 kg
- In Pounds – 148 lbs
- Measurements – 38-26-37
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Being the daughter of the wrestling legend Hulk Hogan and TV personality Linda Hogan. Having appeared in a couple of reality TV shows including family show Hogan Knows Best and her own show, Brooke Knows Best. Her success as a singer and songwriter. Her single About Us was particularly a huge hit and charted well in numerous music charts.
In October 2006, she released her debut studio album, Undiscovered, which went on to reach the top of the US Indie music charts.
In 2009, she made her first screen appearance in the family drama movie, Little Hercules in 3D.
In 1999, Brooke Hogan made her first TV show appearance as herself on E! True Hollywood Story.
Brooke made her WWE TV debut in July 2006 in an episode of Saturday Night’s Main Event.
Brooke Hogan hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Brooke Hogan Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Brooke Hogan Net worth
Brooke Hogan has a net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019. That money came mainly from her TV and film appearances and other public appearances.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brooke Hogan
- While she was studying in high school, she got enrolled in voice lessons, piano lessons, and dance classes. She also started her gymnastics training.
- In 2002, she was singed to Tans Continental Records and released the single ‘Everything to Me’ which debuted at #1 on the Hot 100 Singles Sales chart and #97 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2004, she toured toured with Hilary Duff and the Backstreet Boys throughout the US to promote her debut album, ‘Brooke Hogan: This Voice’, but the album was never released.
- In 2006, she became the first music artist to be signed by record producer Scott Storch to his record label, Storchaveli Records, which was later rebranded as Storch Music Company.
- She became the first cover model under the age of 21 to appear on the cover of the November 2006 edition of the FHM magazine.
- In May 2012, TNA announced that they had signed up Brooke Hogan to work as a backstage consultant and an on-screen authority figure on the show.
- In 2015, an audio recording of her father Hulk Hogan allegedly making comments about her and her choice of companionship in 2006 became the center of controversy that resulted in his contract with the WWE ending.
- In September 2015 Hogan released her first extended play ‘I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend’. In 2018 she released a follow up EP ‘So Many Summers’.
- In October 2016, TMZ reported that Hogan was forming a female wrestling league called the Daughters of Wrestling, along with the daughters of Roddy Piper, Diamond Dallas Page and Kerry Von Erich.
- In 2018, Brooke Hogan appeared as one of the competitors on the third season of MTV reality game show, The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars.
- Visit her official website @ brookehogan.com.