Yetunde Price was the oldest half-sister of and personal assistant to the leading tennis players Venus and Serena Williams. In 2003, Price was murdered in a shooting in Compton, California, United States.
Yetunde Hawanya Tara Price
Personal Assistant, Nurse, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Yetunde Price was born on the 9th of August 1972, in Saginaw, Michigan, United States of America.
Date of Death
On 14th of September 2003, Price was murdered in a shooting in Compton, California, United States.
She is of African Descent.
Price was engaged in studying for a pre-med degree at the University of Massachusetts.
- Father – Yusef Rasheed
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yetunde Price has dated –
- Rolland Wormley – Yetunde was in a relationship with her boyfriend Rolland Wormley. The couple was attempting to marry as soon as possible. Yetunde was the mother of three kids. However, she hadn’t tied the wedding knot.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-38
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 9 (US).
Yetunde Price Net worth
Yetunde has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram- yprcla
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yetunde Price
- Price left the world too early. However, while inspecting the case, it has been told that Yetunde was not the intended target. But her partner was the one. Back in the year 2003, Yetunde was shot to death.
- She was a registered nurse and owned a beauty salon too. Originally, she belonged to Saginaw, Michigan, in the United States of America.
- Yetunde was recognized as the eldest half-sister of Serena Williams. She used to serve as a personal assistant for her younger siblings.
- On September 14, 2003, Price was chatting with her boyfriend in her SUV, parked outside what subsequently was revealed to be a crack house in suburban Compton, Los Angeles County.
- According to the prosecution at the subsequent trial, two members of the Southside Compton Crips street gang, who were guarding the house, opened fire on the SUV in the belief that they were “defending crack house from gangland rivals”, presumably the Lime Hood Piru. Price’s boyfriend, who later stated he did not realize that Price had been shot, drove her to a relative’s home, where he called emergency services. Price was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at the hospital, from a bullet wound in the head.
- Both the prosecutor and the defense at the murder trial agreed that Price was an innocent victim passing through the area.