Travis Fimmel is an Australian actor and former model popular for his performances in the TV series ‘The Beast’ and the movie ‘Warcraft’. As a young man he was unsure about what profession to pursue. However, after spending time travelling in Europe and Asia, he realized his passion for acting and headed for Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
Actor, Former Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Travis Fimmel was born on the 15th of July 1979, in Lockington, Victoria, Australia.
He is currently 43 years old.
Fimmel was about to study commercial architecture and engineering at the RMIT University, but he decided to travel out of Australia.
- Father – Chris Fimmel (Cattle Farmer)
- Mother – Jennie Fimmel (Recreation Officer)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Travis Fimmel has dated –
- Nicole Appleton (1999) – In 1999, Travis dated with the English singer Nicole Appleton for a short period of time.
- Merrin Dungey (2003) – In 2003, Fimmel was in a brief relationship with the American actress Merrin Dungey.
- Jessica Miller (2002) – Travis had a fling with the American model Jessica Miller in 2002.
- Rachel Hunger (2002) – In 2002, Fimmel dated the New Zealander model Rachel Hunger for several months.
- Mei Melancon (2007-2008) – From 2007 to 2008, Travis was in a relationship with the American actress Mei Melancon.
- In feet – 6 feet
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 86 kg
- In Pounds – 190 lbs
Travis became known for his role as Ragnar Lothbrok in the History Channel televisionb series Vikings (2013–2017), and as Anduin Lothar in the live-action adaptation of Warcraft (2016). In 2020, he began starring in the science fiction series Raised by Wolves.
In 2008, Fimmel had her first film onscreen role in the movie Surfer, Dude as Johnny Doran.
In 2003, Travis appeared in The WB series, Tarzan as John Clayton / Tarzan.
Fimmel has done endorsement work for several brands such as Calvin Klein and L’Oreal.
Travis Fimmel Net worth
Travis Fimmel has an estimated net worth of $13 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – travisfimmel
- Twitter – Travis Fimmel
Some Lesser Known Facts About Travis Fimmel-
- Travis was named one of the world’s sexiest bachelors by America’s People magazine (2002).
- He fronted CK’s Crave men’s fragrance campaign and modelled the brand’s famous underwear.
- Fimmel appeared on various magazine covers, including France’s Numero Homme and America’s TV Guide, as well as on American TV shows in 2003 including Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Sharon Osbourne Show, Live with Regis and Kathie Lee, MTV’s Total Request Live and entertainment TV news program Extra.
- He also made a cameo appearance in the bar scene of a video clip for Janet Jackson’s Someone to Call My Lover and played a hunk loading hay onto the back of a pick-up truck in Jennifer Lopez’s I’m Real (original version).
- Fimmel’s modelling career began when he was spotted working out at a gym in the Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn by the flatmate of Matthew Anderson, a talent scout for the Chadwick Models agency.
- He depicted a talented classical pianist in Ivory, a “creative, edgy, out-of-the box” independent film that was an Official Selection in the 2010 Montreal World Film Festival and the Strasbourg International Film Festival.
- Fimmel was signed as the lead character for four seasons in the drama television series Vikings, co-starring Alexander Ludwig, Katheryn Winnick, Gabriel Byrne and Linus Roache.
- In 2009, Fimmel also played a celebrity cricket match Australia vs England Hollywood Ashes with fellow Australian actors Jesse Spencer from House, Cameron Daddo, celebrity chef Curtis Stone, INXS bass guitarist Garry Gary Beers and cricket fast bowler Michael Kasprowicz.
- In 2020, Travis appears in HBO Max’s science fiction drama Raised by Wolves from director Ridley Scott and Scott Free Productions.