Katheryn Winnick is a Canadian actress. She is known for her roles in Amusement, Bones, A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, Vikings, The Art of the Steal and Polar. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 1 million followers on Twitter and more than 800k followers on Facebook.
Katerena Anna Vinitska
Katheryn Winnick, Katrusia
Actress, Martial Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Katheryn Winnick was born on December 17, 1977 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
She is currently 41 years old.
She has Ukrainian ancestry.
After graduating from high school, Katheryn Winnick got enrolled at the York University, Toronto. After the completion of her university studies, she decided to focus full time on her acting career. To polish up her acting skills, she got enrolled at the William Esper Studio in New York City.
- Father – Roman Winnick
- Mother – Lesya Winnick (Vice-President of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress)
- Siblings – Markjan Winnick (Brother) (Actor), Adam Winnick (Brother) (Army Personnel), Daria Winnick (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katheryn Winnick has dated –
- Nick Loeb (2015) – Katheryn was linked with filmmaker and businessman Nick Loeb at the start of 2015. They were first spotted together out on a date at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her performance as Lagertha in the historical drama TV series, “Vikings” is highly praised by the television audience and critics.
In 2001, Katheryn made her theatrical film debut in the American horror movie, Biohazardous.
Katheryn made her screen debut in 1999 in an episode of the Canadian science fiction drama series, “PSI Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal”, for her role as Suzie.
She has signed an endorsement deal with Raymond Weil, which is a Geneva-based luxury watches brand.
Awards & Nominations
|2012||Beverly Hills Film Festival||Best Actress||Children of the Air||Won|
|2014||Canadian Screen Award||Best Performance by an Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role||Vikings||Nominated|
|2014||Women’s Image Network Awards||Best Actress in a Drama Series||Vikings||Nominated|
|2015||Critics’ Choice Television Award||Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series||Vikings||Nominated|
|2015||Golden Maple Awards||Best Actress in a TV series broadcasted in the U.S.||Vikings||Nominated|
|2015||Women’s Image Network Awards||Best Actress in a Drama Series||Vikings||Nominated|
|2016||Women’s Image Network Awards||Best Actress in a Drama Series||Vikings||Nominated|
Katheryn Winnick Favorites
- Favorite Vice – A glass of Red Wine daily
- Favorite Beauty Product – Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Cream
Katheryn Winnick Net worth
Katheryn Winnick has a net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katheryn Winnick
- She is very much connected with her Ukrainian heritage. In fact she spoke the Ukrainian language till she reached the age of eight.
- Katheryn started her martial arts training at the age of 7 and by the age of 13, she had managed to earn her first black belt. She currently holds a second degree black belt in karate and third degree black belt in Taekwondo.
- By 16, she launched her first martial arts studio, Win Kai Martial Arts and later opened two more branches in New York and Toronto.
- Katheryn is a licensed bodyguard and holds a 3rd-Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, a 2nd-Degree Black Belt in Karate.
- She is multi-lingual and speaks five languages – English, Ukrainian, French, Russian, and Italian.
- In 2002, she reached the finals of the Bravo’s reality show, The It Factor. She had to overcome competition from thousands of other applicants to reach the finals of the show.
- In 2011, Winnick was cast in a guest role on The CW’s spy drama Nikita.
- In 2013, she starred in A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III and appeared in the comedy The Art of the Steal.
- In 2015, Winnick was named as the brand ambassador for luxury Swiss watch company Raymond Weil and is the face of their 2016 elegant and feminine Shine Collection.
- In July 2017, Winnick stated on her Twitter account that she had been cast for a role in what was thought to be a film project and that it will be announced at the San Diego Comic-Con International.
- In July 2018, it was announced that Winnick was cast in the series regular role of Christine “C.G.” Gavin on the upcoming Netflix series, Wu Assassins.