Isha Price is a very respected and talented American Lawyer & Producer. She is an eminent public figure in America famous for producing documentaries and being a lawyer. She is also famous for being the half-sister of famous Tennis players Venus Williams and Serena Williams. Isha began her career as a lawyer who works in the criminal court.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Isha Price was born on the 18th of February 1975, in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
She’s currently 47 years old.
Isha completed primary and secondary school level formal education in her own hometown’s local public school. After that, she completed her Law degree attending the Georgetown University Law Center and Harvard University.
- Father – Yusef Rasheed
- Mother – Oracene Price
- Siblings – Yetunde Price (Sister), Lyndrea Price (Sister), Venus Williams (Step Sister) Serena Williams (Step Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isha Price has dated –
- Felix Fayron – Isha got married to his longtime boyfriend Felix Fayron in a private blissful wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family. She married Felix a couple of decades ago.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 161 cm
- In meters – 1.61 m
- In Kilograms – 95 kg
- In Pounds – 209 lbs
- Measurements – 40-36-38
- Bust – 40 inches
- Waist – 36 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 42C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 12 (US).
Price is famous for producing documentaries and being a lawyer. She is also famous for being the half-sister of famous Tennis players Venus Williams and Serena Williams.
Isha has endorsed several brands including Gucci.
Isha Price Net worth
Price has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollar as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isha Price
- Serna Williams and Yetunde Price, Isha’s sisters, have nieces and nephews in her family.
- She has shown the world her love for Felix Fayron by releasing her photo with him in the media.
- She also developed the TV series Red Table Talk around the same time period.
- She practiced law in the United States.
- She has invested in Venus and Serena, a documentary about her two sisters Venus and Serena Williams.
- In 2012, she participated in her sister’s documentary.
- In 2021, Price was back in the spotlight with a project based on her stepfather’s documentary, IGng Richard.