Bunnie Xo is an American entrepreneur, model, and social media star. She rose to fame after she married her husband Jelly Rolls (Jelly Deford). Her husband is a rapper, singer, actor, composer, and reformed drug dealer. Her husband has sung songs with singers like Lil Wyte. She formed her successful career following her husband’s guidelines and she is now also a star. She is quite popular on Tiktok where she has over four million followers. The internet sensation boasts a huge following on YouTube. She mainly uploads lifestyle videos and podcast shows, including Meet the DeFords and Bunnie’s WhoreLympics. Bunnie frequently shares her modelling shots and pictures with her friends and partner.
Entrepreneur, Model, and Social Media Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bunnie DeFord was born on the 22nd of January 1980, in Houston, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 44 years old.
DeFord attended three schools: Fay Galloway High School, Walter V Long Elementary School, and John C Fremont Junior. She later dropped out of high school and never finished her education.
- Father – Bill Spills
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bunnie DeFord has dated –
- Jelly Roll – Bunnie is married to the legendary rapper Jelly Roll. In August 2016, The union took place. Bunnie met him for the first time while at one of his concerts in Los Angeles. Their romance eventually started after they connected through a friend. The pair chose to settle down together after some time of dating. Bunny does not have a biological child. The couple shares two kids from Jelly’s previous relationship with a woman named Felicia. The duo takes care of their two kids, Baille Ann DeFord and Noah DeFord.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Bunnie became known as an American social media personality, singer, model, actor, and celebrity wife. Bunnie came to prominence after marrying her husband, Jelly Rolls (Jelly Deford). Her spouse is a repentant drug dealer, rapper, singer, actor, and composer. Her spouse has collaborated on tracks with artists such as Lil Wyte. She graces media headlines through her Dumb Blonde Podcast, which she airs on YouTube. She is a model who boasts a considerable following on various social media platforms.
Bunnie DeFord Net worth
Bunnie DeFord has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bunnie DeFord
- Bunnie aka Bunnie DeFord was born in a US household in Houston, Texas. She hasn’t disclosed even the slightest detail about her parents.
- Xo began her modeling career. She made the decision to pursue modeling after getting different cosmetic operations. Also, she was successful in luring numerous businesses with her alluring appearance.
- She has worked with well-known companies for the previous ten years, including Playboy TV. After she wed Jelly Roll, she did, however, become more well-known.
- Despite having started out as a model, she has recently been branching out. She frequently appears in her husband’s music videos, but in 2013 she also had an appearance in the BFFs TV series.
- She owns a producing firm called Dumb Blonde Productions, according to IMDb.
- In 2020, she launched the Dumb Blonde Podcast.
- Aside from being a social media influencer and model, Bunnie is also an adult content creator. She shares her exclusive content on OnlyFans.