Jason Statham is an English actor and film producer. He is known for his action-thriller roles and portraying tough, irredeemable and machiavellian characters. Throughout his film career, Statham has regularly performed his own stage combat and stunts. According to a BBC News report, his film career from 2002 to 2019 generated an estimated $2 billion in ticket-sales, making him one of the movie industry’s most bankable stars.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jason Statham was born on the 26th of July 1967, in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom.
He is currently 55 years old.
Jason attended a local grammar school (one of the several different types of school in the history of education in the UK and some other English-speaking countries, originally a school teaching classical languages but more recently an academically-oriented secondary school) since the age of 11.
- Father – Barry Statham (Street seller and lounge singer)
- Mother – Eileen Statham (née Yates) (Dancer)
- Siblings – Lee Statham (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Statham has dated –
- Kelly Brook (1997-2004) – An English model, Kelly Brook dated Statham for 7 years until 2004. It is believed that Brook left Jason for her co-star “Billy Zane” whom she met while filming a movie titled “Survival Island”.
- Sophie Monk (2005-2006) – Jason dated the Australian actress for the next year after he broke up with Kelly Brook.
- Alex Zosman (2006-2010) – Jason’s Israeli brunette girlfriend, Alex Zosman had dated for a couple of years from September 2006 until 2010. More information at Zimbio.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (2010-Present) – Victoria’s Secret model turned actress, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley started dating Statham in 2010. The duo was first seen getting cozy at Coachella Music Festival 2010. They are currently seeing each other. On June 24, 2017, Jason welcomed his first child with Rosie, son Jack Oscar Statham.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 84 kg
- In Pounds – 185 lbs
- Measurements – 48-16-34
- Chest – 48 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
Dark Brown (Bald)
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Statham portrayals of Frank Martin in The Transporter trilogy, Lee Christmas in The Expendables franchise and Deckard Shaw in Fast and the Furious franchise.
In 1998, Jason made his onscreen debut playing Bacon in the British-American crime drama film, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
Statham hasn’t yet appeared in any television production, however, he participated in the the talk show, Late Night with Conan O’Brien.
Jason has appeared in a number of TV commercials for French Connection, Kit Kat, Tommy Hilfiger, and Levis.
Jason Statham Net worth
Jason Statham has an estimated net worth of $90 million dollars as of 2023. He lives with his family in Beverly Hills, California.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jason Statham
- Jason grew up with a football player, Vinnie Jones.
- He has a great interest in football and diving. He also played football for his school from 1978 to 1983.
- For twelve years in the past, he had been a member of Britain’s National Diving Squad.
- As a child, he had decided not to follow his father’s footsteps in selling products around the streets. However, he was forced to sell fake perfume and jewellery on street corners for a living before gaining prominence in creative industry.
- He worked as a model in the early days of his career, modeling for leading brands as well as appearing in TV commercials.
- He got his break when Ritchie cast him to star Bacon in his 1998 crime comedy thriller Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels after learning his past history working as a black market salesman.
- As an avid footballer, Statham is a huge fan of Nottingham Forest Football Club.
- He was inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame in 2014.
- Jason enjoys wake boarding, jet skiing, wind surfing, and rock climbing.
- Statham drove off the road in a truck due to a brake malfunction into the Black Sea while filming on location in Varna, Bulgaria for The Expendables 3.
- Jason cites Stallone, Bruce Lee, Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, and Clint Eastwood as his inspirations.