Iris Apatow is an American actress known for her role as Arya in the Netflix series Love, as well as Charlotte in the movies Knocked Up and This Is 40. Iris has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Jergens and Chanel. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Iris Apatow was born on October 12, 2002 in Los Banos, California, United States.
She is currently 16 years old.
She has Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, Finnish, Scottish and German ancestry.
She attended Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences, a private college preparatory school in Santa Monica, California, United States.
- Father – Judd Apatow (Producer, Writer, Director, Actor, Stand-up Comedian)
- Mother – Leslie Mann (Actress, Comedian)
- Siblings – Maude Apatow (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Richard Owen Hand (Maternal Grandfather), Janet Ann (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iris Apatow has dated –
Iris has largely remained silent about her personal life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
- In feet – 5 feet 6.5 inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Iris Apatow had her first acting role in her father’s comedy film “Knocked Up”, in which she played the role of Charlotte, the daughter of her mother’s on screen character Debbie and Pete. The film also had her real-life sister Maude, playing the role of her on-screen sister, Sadie.
In 2012, she appeared in the documentary news TV series 60 Minutes, marking her debut in television industry.
Her portrayal of Aria/Arya Hopkins in the Netflix series “Love” from 2016 to 2018. The series was created by her father for Netflix and her work in the series received a lot of appreciation as well as accolades. It is easily one of her best performances over the course of her acting career.
Iris has endorsed the brands Jergens and Chanel in the past.
- Prominent nose
- Green eyes
Iris Apatow Net Worth
Iris Apatow net worth is estimated to be $80 thousand dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – irisapatow
Some Lesser Known Facts About Iris Apatow
- Iris and her sister are very active on Instagram. They are very close to each other and often post photos of each other on their Instagram profiles.
- She and her real-life sister Maude played reel-life sisters in movies Knocked up and its spin-off movie This Is 40 in 2007 and 2012, respectively.
- She played as the daughter to her real-life mother’s characters in the movies Knocked Up, Funny People and This Is 40.
- Iris has a female dog named Cookie.