Maude Apatow is an American actress. She is the elder daughter of director Judd Apatow and actress Leslie Mannand is known for her roles as the daughter to her real-life mother’s characters in Knocked Up, Funny People and This Is 40. Apatow first appeared in the 2007 comedy film Knocked Up, written, produced and directed by her father Judd Apatow.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maude Apatow was born on December 15, 1997 in Los Banos, California, United States.
She is currently 21 years old.
She has Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, Finnish, Scottish and German ancestry.
After graduating from high school, she was accepted into the Northwestern University, in Evanston, Illinois, where she is studying Radio, Television, Film.
- Father – Judd Apatow (Producer, Writer, Director, Actor, Stand-up Comedian)
- Mother – Leslie Mann (Actress, Comedian)
- Siblings – Iris Apatow (Actress)
- Others – Richard Owen Hand (Maternal Grandfather), Janet Ann (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maude Apatow dated –
Maude prefers to stay away from the media spotlight when it comes to her private life. She never discuss about her love life or relationship status with her fans on social media as well.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters -1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Maude Apatow made her acting debut in her father’s comedy film “Knocked Up”, playing her role as Sadie. She played the daughter of her mother’s on-screen character Debbie and Pete. The film also had her sister Iris, playing the role of her on-screen sister, Charlotte. The film met with critical acclaim and so the actors, earning a lot of accolades.
In 2015, she made her mark in Television with a recurring role of Cleo in the HBO drama series, Girl. She had acted in a total of three episodes.
Her performance in her debut film “Knocked Up” was highly lauded by critics. She was nominated for a few awards as well. Her other notable appearances in film include “Funny People”, “This is 40”, “The House of Tomorrow”, and “Assassination Nation”.
Maude Apatow Awards
|2013||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress||This Is 40||Nominated|
Maude Apatow Net Worth
Maude Apatow’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $650,000 dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – maudeapatow
- Twitter – Maude Apatow
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maude Apatow
- She and her sister Iris played reel-life sisters in movies Knocked up and its spin-off movie This Is 40 in 2007 and 2012, respectively.
- She was nominated for for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film for her performance in the film This is 40.
- She is very popular on social media due to her hilarious posts. In 2013, her Twitter feed was voted as one of the “Best Twitter Feeds of 2013” by Time magazine.
- She is also a contributing writer for Hello Giggles, an entertainment and lifestyle website founded by actress Zooey Deschanel.
- She played as the daughter to her real-life mother’s characters in the movies Knocked Up, Funny People and This Is 40.