Wendie Ayche better known as Wengie, is a Chinese Australian YouTuber personality, vlogger, singer and voice actress. As of 2018, her YouTube channel had over 13 million subscribers, making her the most popular YouTuber from Australia. Her channel was the 6th most subscribed “how-to and style” channel on YouTube, as of January 2018.
Wendy Ayche, Yurt
Vlogger, YouTuber, Singer, Voice Actress
She has released her music under the label of Beijing Baina Star Art Culture Development Co., Ltd.
Wengie was born on January 9, 1986 in Guangzhou, China.
She is currently 33 years old.
She has Asian ethnicity.
Wengie’s educational details aren’t known publicly.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Wengie is represented by Rare Global Management Co.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Wengie has dated –
- Henry Prince Mak – Henry Prince Mak, a.k.a. Max, is a social media star who was close friends with Wengie during their college years. They eventually started dating and soon got engaged after their graduation. The couple has since been together and has also been featured in many videos. They were not married until late 2018.
- Feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- Centimeters – 160 cm
- Meters – 1.6 m
- Kilograms – 48 kg
- Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Best Known For
- Posting content based on entertainment, inspiration, DIY videos, craft ideas, fun experiments, hair tutorials, fashion videos and skincare tutorials.
- Her social media popularity as she has over 13 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Wengie released her first single Baby Believe Me on July 13, 2017, in China. She has also released other singles including Oh I Do and Cake.
Wengie hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film yet.
She made her debut as a voice actress, offering her voice to the character Blisstina “Bliss” Utonium in the Australian and New Zealand versions of The Powerpuff Girls: Power of Four, a five-part TV movie, in 2017.
She has endorsed a lot of brands and products through her social media handles, including Glamour Dolls Makeup, Fanta, Daniel Wellington, Shaver Shop, SK-II, Quay Australia and Sugar Bear Hair.
- Big Puffy eyes.
- Multihued hair.
- Favorite Movies – Clueless, The Ring (Japanese)
- Favorite Books – Fictional
- Favorite Stories – Murder and serial killer stories
- Favorite Band – Spice Girls
- Favorite Style Icon – Jessica Alba
- Favorite Interests – Drawing
- Favorite Food – McDonald’s chicken leg with mayonnaise, Chocolate Cake, Chinese Fried and Spicy Noodles, Bitter Melon, Bitter Tea
Wengie Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Wengie
- Twitter – wengie
- Instagram – Wengie
- YouTube Channel – Wengie, Wengie Music, Wendie Ft. Wengie
Some Lesser Known Facts About Wengie
- At the age of 5, she wanted to be a pilot of a Japanese robot.
- During her school days, she was a shy and quiet girl. Unlike other girls, she used to be a tomboy.
- At the age of 6, while competing with one of her friends, she ate 35 dumplings.
- Unicorn is her spirit animal and she believes they exist.
- As a voice actress, she has voiced the 4th Powerpuff Girl in the 2017 TV movie, The Powerpuff Girls: Power of Four.
- Most of her off-camera time is spent in communicating through songs and by turning everything into a musical.
- She was given the nickname, Yurt, as she always burps while yawning.
- Wengie has a pet cat named, Mia.
- She got her first job at the age of 15 at Burger King that paid her $20 a day.
- She enjoys the nightlife but avoids the consumption of hard drinks as she hates the taste of alcohol and wine.
- She is one of the messy food eaters. Therefore, she avoids wearing white clothes for a long time.
- She left a 6-figure marketing job to pursue a full-time career as a YouTuber in February 2013.
- In 2013, Ayche created a second YouTube channel called “WengieVlogs”.
- She created a YouTube channel for herself in 2010 and named it Wengie. She started off by posting beauty related videos and later branched out to include fashion, lifestyle and DIY videos.
- Wengie is a big fan of Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake. She also runs another channel called “Wengieofficial,” on which she exhibits her singing talents. She also has uploaded covers of their songs on her YouTube channel.
- In 2017, Ayche was the voice of Blisstina “Bliss” Utonium in the Australian and New Zealand versions of The Powerpuff Girls: Power of Four, a five-part TV movie.
- In 10 July 2018, she released the song “Cake”. This was her first English single and was released on her YouTube Channel “Wengie Music”. The song has over 7,700,00 million views.
- Visit her official website @wengie.com.