Kelly Rohrbach is an American actress best known for her role as C. J. Parker in the reboot Baywatch. She won the hearts of the masses with her roles in television series, such as Two and a Half Men, The New Normal, Rizzoli & Isles, Broad City and Rush. She featured in the 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and was named as the Rookie of the Year by the magazine. She played C. J. Parker in the 2017 feature film Baywatch, which is based on the 1989–2001 television series of the same name.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kelly Rohrbach was born on the 21st of January 1990, in Greenwich, Connecticut, United States.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Kelly attended Greenwich Academy in Greenwich, Connecticut. She played golf for Greenwich and earned an athletic scholarship to Georgetown University to play golf for the Georgetown Hoyas. She graduated from Georgetown in 2012 with a degree in theatre and enrolled at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art to pursue acting.
- Father – Clay Rohrbach
- Mother – Anne Rohrbach
- Siblings – Robert Rohrbach (Brother), John Rohrbach (Brother), Brooke Rohrbach (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Rohrbach has dated –
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2015-2016) – From May 2015 to January 2016, Kelly and actor Leonardo DiCaprio were an item.
- Steuart Walton (2017-Present) – In January 2017, Kelly was seen making out with businessman, philanthropist and pilot, Steuart Walton. In 2019, she married attorney and Walton family heir Steuart Walton.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Being the ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio and Sports Illustrated model.
In 2012, she debuted with film Wilt for her role as Beatrice.
In 2013, she appeared in just one episode entitled Dairy Queen of comedy series The New Normal for her role as Amber.
In 2014, Kelly appeared in holiday marketing campaign of Gap Inc. She has appeared in Old Navy jeans commercial in 2015.
Kelly Rohrbach Favorites
- Favorite Music Artist – Beyonce, Lorde
- Favorite Restaurants – Sant Ambroeus in New York, Ottolenghi in London, M Café in Los Angeles
- Favorite Social Media Platform – Twitter, Instagram
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Food – Sea Food
Kelly Rohrbach Net worth
Kelly Rohrbach has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelly Rohrbach
- Kelly used to actively play golf when young.
- Rohrbach got an athletic scholarship to play golf from Georgetown Hoyas (in college sports) to represent Georgetown University.
- Kelly started modeling at the age of 24.
- She started playing golf due to her dad who was a really good golfer. He used to take her to the golf ground and she gradually started liking the sport.
- She is afraid of sharks.
- She would love to do a kissing scene with Jason Segel.
- Kelly can’t live without Milano cookies.
- She has a celebrity crush on Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
- In 2015, she was titled Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie of the Year.
- Talking about television series, she has already appeared in Two and a Half Men, The PET Squad Files, to name a few. She was also seen in 2017 movie Baywatch.