Camila Morrone is an Argentine and American model and actress. Her first appearance as an actress was in the 2012 documentary My Own Private River directed by James Franco as a tribute to Joaquin Phoenix. Camila made her modeling debut in 2016 for Victoria’s Secret and was on the cover page of Vogue’s Turkey edition. Camila made her debut on runway appearing for Moschino’s 2017 resort collection. She has received rave reviews for her work with the coveted brand Urban Outfitters.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Camila Morrone was born on the 16th of June 1997, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Camila attended and graduated from Beverly Hill High School in Beverly Hills, California.
- Father – Maximo Morrone (Supermodel)
- Mother – Lucila Solá (Actress)
- Siblings – Sky Morrone (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camila Morrone has dated –
- Joseph Perez – She has dated Joseph Perez, who is the brother of Lauren Perez. Lauren is a good friend of Jenner sisters and Hadid sisters.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2018-Present) – In April 2018, there were reports of Camila Morrone dating 43 year old, Oscar winning Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio, when the two were spotted shopping in Argentina. Both Camila and Leonardo have not yet made any official announcement of their purported romantic relationship.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being an Instagram model and having appeared in films like Bukowski (2013) and Death Wish (2018).
In 2016, Camila started her career as a model and has appeared on the cover page of Vogue Turkey. She made her runway debut modeling for Moschino’s 2017 resort collection.
In 2013, Morrone made her acting debut in James Franco’s film Bukowski. She returned to acting in the 2018 action film Death Wish.
In 2014, she was first seen in reality television show My Flipping Family as herself in 4 episodes.
As a model, she has advertised for AY Not Dead and Victoria’s Secret PINK.
Camila Morrone Favorites
- Favorite Role Models – Blair Waldorf (Played by Leighton Meester) and Summer Roberts (Played by Rachel Bilson)
- Favorite Restaurants – Pasta at Jon & Vinny’s in Los Angeles, Cactus Tacos
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Food – Cheese Pizza
Camila Morrone Net worth
Camila Morrone has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Camila Morrone
- Her parents got divorced when she was 9.
- She liked to play volleyball and soccer.
- She is represented by IMG models.
- She is good friends with Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and Sofia Richie.
- In 2016, she was on the cover page of Vogue’s which was the Turkey edition and also appeared in LOVE’s calendar line.
- In 2017, Camila modelled for many other coveted brands such as Urban Outfitters and for PINK ads under the aegis of Victoria’s Secret.
- In 2017, she made her runway debut for Moschino’s resort collection and modeled for the brands as Urban Outfitters and PINK ads.
- In 2018, she was the cover page model of Jalouse and was noteworthy in the ad campaigns of Sephora.
- She has appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated, Jalouse and modeled for Sephora ad campaigns.
- Despite being a successful model, Camila prefers to be known as an actress and has revealed many times that her prime focus remains her acting career.
- In 2018, Morrone co-starred in Augustine Frizzell’s directorial debut Never Goin’ Back. The film premiered at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival and was later given a release by A24.
- In October 18, 2019, Morrone received the Rising Star Award at the San Diego International Film Festival.