Bella Hadid is an American model, signed to IMG Models in 2014. In December 2016, the Industry voted her “Model of the Year” for Model.com’s Model of the Year 2016 Awards. Hadid has two siblings, an older sister named Gigi, who is also a model and a younger brother, Anwar. She has two older half-sisters, Marielle and Alana, on her father’s side.
Isabella Khair Hadid
Fashion Model, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bella Hadid was born on 9 October 1996, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Bella Hadid attended Malibu High School in Malibu in California. Later, she enrolled at the Parsons School of Design to study photography, but she quit her studies in midway to pursue a career in modeling.
- Father – Mohamed Hadid (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Yolanda Foster (TV personality, model, fashion designer)
- Siblings – Gigi Hadid (Older Sister) (Model), Anwar Hadid (Younger Brother) (Model), Alana Hadid (Half-Sister), Erin Foster (Older Step-Sister) (Actress), Sara Foster (Older Step-Sister) (Actress), Jordan Foster (Step-Sister), Amy Foster (Step-Sister) (Songwriter)
- Others – David Foster (Stepfather) (Music producer)
Bella Hadid is signed with these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – London
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bella Hadid dated –
- Duke Conrad (2011-2012) – From November 2011 to May 2012, Bella was romantically linked to Duke Conrad.
- The Weeknd (2015-2016, 2018-Present) – Bella started dating Canadian singer, The Weeknd in April 2015. The young couple called it quits in November 2016. The couple reunited their romance in the summer of 2018 and are going strong ever since.
- Odell Beckham, Jr. (2016) – In November 2016, Bella and American football player, Odell Beckham, Jr. were rumored to be an item. It is believed that Odell immediately contacted Bella after her breakup from The Weeknd as Odell and Bella already knew each other.
- Anthony Joshua (2017) – Bella first met boxer Anthony Joshua at the GQ Awards in May 2017. They shared a series of flirty messages during the summer but their relationship did not advance further.
- Jordan Barrett (2017) – From June to September 2017, Bella dated Australian model, Jordan Barrett.
- Drake (2017) – In late 2017, rapper Drake and Bella were rumored to be dating each other. Bella denied of any such link-up.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Bella made her runway debut at the New York Fashion Week in the fall of 2014, walking for Desigual. She has since walked for famous designers and fashion houses around the world.
Though, she hasn’t starred in feature films, Bella was cast in quite a few short films like Bella Hadid’s Guide to LA, Private and Going Home with Bella Hadid.
In 2014, she appeared in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as herself in an episode titled “The Kids Are All Right.” She also had appeared in Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
She has modeled for Victoria’s Secret catalog. She was made the brand ambassador for luxury watch brand TAG Heuer in February 2017.
Brunette with blue eyes
Awards & Nominations
|2015||Models.com Industry Awards||Break Out Star: Women (Reader’s Choice)||Won|
|2016||Second Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards||Model of the Year||Won|
|2016||GQ Men of the Year Awards||Model of the Year||Won|
|2016||British Fashion Awards||International Model of the Year||Nominated|
|2016||Models.com Industry Awards||Model of the Year: Women (Industry’s Choice)||Won|
|Model of the Year: Women (Reader’s Choice)||Nominated|
|Social Media Star of the Year: Women (Reader’s Choice)||Nominated|
Bella Hadid Favorites
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite App – VSCO cam app
- Favorite Shops – Thrift shops in New York, Flea market in Los Angeles
Bella Hadid Net worth
Bella Hadid has a net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bella Hadid
- She started competing in horse riding at the age of 3.
- Bella began modeling at age 16 with a Flynn Skye commercial project.
- She and her sister Gigi are the first sister duo to work for the lingerie label, Victoria’s Secret.
- She is a nationally ranked equestrian.
- Bella is good friends with Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner.
- In 2012, Bella was diagnosed with Lyme disease.
- In December 2014, Hadid made her first cover appearance on Jalouse Magazine and was featured on Day 27 of Love Magazine’s Love Advent that same year.
- Bella has featured on the covers of renowned magazines like Seventeen, Vogue, Elle, V Magazine, Teen Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, W magazine, Town and Country, Pop magazine, to name a few.
- She also has featured in numerous editorials for various magazines, including Vogue Girl Japan, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, W magazine, Town and Country, Pop magazine, three for Glamour magazine, and two for Love magazine.
- In 2015, she was named Model.com’s Break Out Star: Women for Reader’s Choice Category.
- In March 2016, Hadid won Model of the Year at the Daily Front Row’s Fashion Los Angeles Awards.
- In September 2016, she won Model of the Year at the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London.
- In December 2016, the Industry voted her “Model of the Year” for Model.com’s Model of the Year 2016 Awards.
- In July 2014, Bella Hadid was arrested in charges with DUI and because of that her driver’s license was suspended for one year and she was given six months of probation.
- Her sister Gigi is good at speaking Kourtney Kardashian voice.