Inbar Lavi is an Israeli actress. She is known for portraying Raviva on the 2012 MTV series Underemployed, Vee on the 2014 Fox television series Gang Related and Sheba on the Fox series Prison Break. Lavi starred in the 2017–2018 Bravo television series Imposters and played Eve in the fourth season of the Netflix series Lucifer.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Inbar Lavi was born on the 27th of October 1986, in Ramat Gan, Israel.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Inbar has Polish Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and Morrocan Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Inbar studied at Kiryat Sharet High School, located in Holon, Israel. Later, she attended acting lessons at the Sophie Moskowitz School of Acting in Tel Aviv. She studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Inbar Lavi has dated –
- Christoph Sanders (2011-2015) – Inbar has been in a relationship with Christoph Sanders. We are currently in process of looking up information on the previous dates and hookups.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Inbar’s role models was Israeli actress Ayelet Zurer. In 2004, at the age of 17, Lavi moved to New York City, where she performed in various off-Broadway productions. After eight months, she moved to Los Angeles, after being accepted with a full scholarship to the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
In 2010, Inbar appeared in her first film as Alana in Abelar: Tales of an Ancient Empire.
In 2008, Inbar made her debut television show appearance as Fiona in the American comedy-drama show Privileged. In 2009, Lavi began making guest appearances on television shows including Entourage, The Closer, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, CSI: Miami and In Plain Sight.
Inbar Lavi Favorites
- Favorites Songs – Anything that Has to do with Amber
- Favorites Movie – Hook (1991)
Inbar Lavi Net worth
Inbar Lavi has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Inbar Lavi
- Inbar was brought up in Ramat Gan, Israel.
- Growing up, she had friends who would speak in different languages and she even learned a few.
- As a child, she wanted to be a writer and also wanted to put together a short film of her own.
- After completing her high school, Inbar relocated to the United States.
- During her childhood years, Inbar was diagnosed with asthma. She once stated that she would use a nebulizer every 45 minutes.
- As a child, she enjoyed watching films.
- In high school, she learned ballet and modern dance.
- Inbar was 16 years old when she started studying acting.
- At the age of 17, Inbar moved to New York City in order to prioritize her acting career. She started off with off-Broadway productions.
- She once stated that she did not like her curls as a child.
- Inbar once lied at an interview to get a job as a bartender. She had also worked as a waitress at a restaurant in New York and did not like it there.
- In 2008, Inbar made her debut TV show appearance as Fiona in the American comedy-drama show Privileged.
- She enjoys taking up projects where she could learn something new.
- Inbar considers herself to be a reckless driver.
- In 2010, she appeared in her first film as Alana in Abelar: Tales of an Ancient Empire.
- In 2011, she started her Twitter account.
- In 2015, Lavi was cast in the lead role in the Bravo television series Imposters (originally titled My So Called Wife), playing a Machiavellian con-artist and master of disguise.
- In 2016, Lavi joined the Prison Break revival in the role of Sheeba, a Yemeni activist.