Kaylee Bryant is an American actress who is best known for being cast as Mary Solis in the film Mary Loss of Soul. In 2011, she has also made appearances in several TV shows such as American Horror Story. In 2015, she gained fame playing the lead role in the indie thriller film Double Daddy and went on to star on Disney Channel original series, including Kickin’ It as Carrie/Tori.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kaylee Bryant was born on the 1st of November 1997, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 24 years old.
She has Japanese ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Garrett Kaneshiro
- Mother – Kristina Kaneshiro
- Siblings – Kane Kaneshiro (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaylee Bryant has dated –
Kaylee has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kaylee became known after appearing as a teenage actress in the Disney Channel original series, including Kickin It as Carrie / Tori. In 2018, she got the Vampire Diaries -Spin-off Legacies a starring role as Josie Saltzman.
In 2014, Kaylee Bryant had her first film onscreen role in the movie Mary Loss of Soul as Mary Solis and she made her theatrical film debut as Paula in the thriller movie Double Daddy in June 2015.
In 2011, Bryant landed her first role in television by appearing as Zombie Slut in the horror series, American Horror Story.
Kaylee has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ralph Lauren.
Kaylee Bryant Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Kaylee Bryant Net worth
Kaylee Bryant has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – kaylee.bryant
- Twitter – Kaylee Bryant
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaylee Bryant
- Kaylee was merely 8 years old when she began her acting career. However, before that, she had started modeling and made several appearances in print campaigns till the age of 10.
- She has remained a fan of The Vampire Diaries series ever since she watched her first show with her mother when she was 15 years old.
- In order to immerse herself into the character of Josie in Legacies, she writes out a diary and also has a playlist to help her get into that mind frame.
- She has 2 dogs named, Barrett and Bophi.
- She stars alongside Danielle Rose Russell and Jenny Boyd in the drama series Legacies, which is a spin-off of The Originals, which is itself a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries.
- In 2016, she began to appear in the ABC family series The Real O’Neals as a recurring character Lacey. She also had appearances in Criminal Minds and American Horror Story.
- In 2016, Kaylee played as a fictional daughter of Jason Lee and Alyssa Milano in the television film What Goes Around Comes Around.