Adrienne Bailon is an American singer, actress and talk show host. She is a former member of girl groups such as 3LW and the Cheetah Girls. Since 2013, Bailon has been a co-host of the daytime talk show The Real. As an actress, Bailon appeared in The Cheetah Girls films, Coach Carter and All You’ve Got. She has guest starred in numerous television series including That’s So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. In 2013, Bailon became the first Latina host of a daytime talk show in the US. She also competed in The Masked Singer in 2019 as the Flamingo.
Adrienne Eliza Bailon
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Television Personality
R&B, Dance, Pop, Hip Hop, Soul
Epic, So So Def, Walt Disney, Hollywood, Island Def Jam
Birthday / Date of Birth
Adrienne Bailon was born on the 24th of October 1983, in Lower East Side, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 36 years old.
She has Puerto Rican ancestry on her mother’s side, while Ecuadorian ancestry on her father’s side.
Adrienne attended High School for Health Professions and Human Services in Manhattan, New York City.
- Father – Freddie Bailon (Ecuadorian)
- Mother – Nilda Felix (Puerto Rican)
- Siblings – Claudette Bailon (Older Sister)
- Relatives – Joe (Stepfather)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adrienne Bailon has dated –
- LeBron James (2003-2004) – Adrienne started dating a basketball player LeBron James in May 2003. On Christmas day, i.e. on December 25, 2003, the couple engaged. But, the engagement was called off in February 2004. There is a huge difference between the height (somewhere 1 feet 9 inches) of two of these.
- Rob Kardashian (2007-2009) – American socialite and TV personality, Rob Kardashian dated Adrienne from October 2007 until 2009. They separated amicably in March 2009. But, it was announced in November 2009 during the TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Lenny Santiago (2009-2015) – In October 2009, she hooked up with Def Jam A&R Lenny Santiago. They made their relationship official in March 2010. In February 2015, after dating for almost 5 years, they announced their engagement but, it was called off in September 2015.
- Israel Houghton (2016-Present) – In February 2016, Bailon started dating singer Israel Houghton. After dating for 6 months, the duo got engaged in Paris on August 12, 2016. On November 11, 2016, the lovebirds got married.
- In feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters – 1.5 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-37
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Adrienne has earned massive fame as well as established herself as singer with her chart busting tracks and albums. She achieved a lot of success during her reign with the girl groups- 3LW and The Cheetah, that continued even after she went solo.
In 2000, Adrienne released her debut album titled 3LW by Epic Records. The R&B album received a good response from the critics and audience. It charted at #29 in U.S. and was certified Platinum.
In 2003, Adrienne appeared in the musical comedy film The Cheetah Girls for her role as Chanel Simmons. It is a Disney Channel Original Movie. In 2005, she played the character of Dominique in Thomas Carter’s biographical sports drama film, Coach Carter.
In 2001, she played the role as Gia in the Nickelodeon’s sitcom Taina in just 1 episode.
In 2010, she has appeared in Adidas Original commercial with Ciara.
Awards & Nominations
|2016||Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host||The Real||Nominated|
|2018||Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host||Won|
|2018||NAACP Image Awards||Outstanding Talk Series||Won|
|2018||44th People’s Choice Awards||The Daytime Talk Show of 2018||The Real||Nominated|
|2019||NAACP Image Awards||Outstanding Talk Series||Won|
|46th Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host||Nominated|
|46th Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Musical Performance in a Daytime Program||Secrets||Nominated|
Adrienne Bailon Favorites
- Favorites TV Show – Jon & Kate Plus 8 (2007-)
- Favorites Hair Products – Aloe Vera Gel
- Favorites Beauty Products – Sonia Kashuk’s Eye Curler, Nars Cosmetics, L’Oreal True Match Foundation, Anastasia Brow Kit, Wet n Wild Liquid Eyeliner, Garnier’s Daily Exfoliator
- Favorites Perfume – Orange Clementine Scent
- Favorites Food – Rice, Beans, Hot Cheese Popcorn
Adrienne Bailon Net worth
Adrienne Bailon has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Adrienne Bailon
- Instagram – adriennebailon
- Twitter – Adrienne Bailon
- YouTube Channel – Adrienne Bailon
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adrienne Bailon
- She has been singing since she was five years old.
- The best beauty advice she has ever received is to wash her face in the night before going to bed.
- As she took education in the medical field, she wanted to become Obstetrician but didn’t become due to her more interest in the musical field. She opted to become a singer, instead.
- Bailon was discovered in October 1999 by Ricky Martin, a Latin pop singer when she was singing in the church choir at Madison Square Garden.
- In 2001, post 9/11 attacks, 3LW recorded a song titled What More Can I Give featuring various artists including Michael Jackson, Usher, Beyoncé, Luther Vandross, Celine Dion and Mariah Carey.
- Apart from English, she is also fluent in Spanish.
- She is a huge fan of fellow NuyoRican Jennifer Lopez and Tejano singer Selena.
- In 2018, she as awarded the Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host for her role in the talk show The Real.
- In November 2018, she owns a nail polish line named Fingertip Fetish and launched a jewelry line called XIXI.
- Visit her official website @ adriennebailon.com.