Kaitlin Doubleday is an American actress. She played a number of supporting film roles in her early career, including in Waiting… and Accepted. In 2015, she starred as Rhonda Lyon in the Fox musical prime time soap opera Empire. In 2017, Doubleday joined the cast of CMT musical drama series Nashville, playing Jessie Caine. In 2019, Kaitlin appeared as the lead in Christmas at Graceland: Home for the Holidays.
Kaitlin Janette Doubleday
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kaitlin Doubleday was born on the 19th of July 1984, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 37 years old.
She’s of German and English descent.
Kaitlin Doubleday graduated from the Music Academy at Hamilton High School in Los Angeles.
- Father – Frank Doubleday (Actor)
- Mother – Christina Hart (Film Producer, Director, Playwright, Retired Actress)
- Siblings – Portia Doubleday (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaitlin Doubleday has dated –
- Devin Lucien (2015-Present)– In May 2015, Kaitlin accepted the proposal for marriage from her longtime boyfriend DJ Devin Lucien, while vacationing in Paris. They tied the knot after a year on May 6, 2016, before their family and friends in an outdoor-themed marriage in Big Sur, California. They have a son together named Franklin Lucien, born in February 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kaitlin became known after appearing in TV series such as Cavemen (2007) as Kate / Kate McKinney, Empire (2015-2016; 2018) as Rhonda Lyon and Nashville (2017-2018) as Jessie Caine.
In 2002, Kaitlin made her theatrical film debut in the crime drama film, Catch Me If You Can as Joanna.
In 2002, Kaitlin landed her first role in television by appearing as Eve Cleary / Becky Radowsky in the crime drama series, Without A Trace.
Kaitlin has done endorsement work for several brands such as Gucci, Workshop Salon, Niko Weddle, LORAC Cosmetics, Hinako Makeup, Ian James Hair, Best Friends in Los Angeles, Ostraco Suites and GLAM Boutique.
Kaitlin Doubleday Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Kaitlin Doubleday Net worth
Kaitlin Doubleday has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2021.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaitlin Doubleday
- Growing up, she wanted to be either a lawyer or a marine biologist.
- Her biggest beauty blunder is using tweezers to pluck her eyebrows.
- In 2002, Kaitlin’s professional acting debut came when she played Joanna in the movie Catch Me If You Can, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, and Tom Hanks.
- In 2015, Doubleday began starring in the Fox musical prime time soap opera Empire. She played Rhonda Lyon, wife of the eldest son in the Lyon family.
- In 2016, she has been featured on CVLUX California Vibe.
- In 2017, Doubleday joined the cast of CMT musical drama series Nashville in its fifth season, following the departure of original series star Connie Britton.
- In 2017, Kaitlin featured in the popular horror series, Scary Endings alongside Australian actor Adam J. Yeend in an episode titled “The Water Rises“.
- In October 2017, she joined 80 other women to protest against Harvey Weinstein’s sexual harassment or assault intended on them.
- In 2019, Kaitlin played the female lead in Christmas at Graceland: Home for the Holidays.