Jemma Lucy is a British reality television personality and glamour model, best known for her role in Ex on the Beach series 3 and series 5. In July 2019, an Instagram post by Lucy was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after it was ruled that the image and text encouraged unsafe practices during pregnancy, made claims about weight loss and was not properly identified as an advert.
Jem, Jemma Lucy
Television Personality, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jemma Lucy was born on May 16, 1988, in Oxford, England.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Jemma has English ancestry.
She was expelled from an International School there at the age of 11. Her parents sent her back to England to finish her schooling where she was expelled from two more elite private schools, one of them was St Mary’s School, Calne, Wiltshire in South West England.
- Father – Robert Henley (Shipping Company Director)
- Mother – Jayne Norris (Designer, Publisher)
- Siblings – Lulu Henley (Younger Sister) (Muay Thai / Fitness Coach based in Australia)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jemma Lucy has dated –
- Ashley Cole (2010) – During her stay in the Celebrity Big Brother house, Jemma told fellow housemate Sam Thompson that she dated the English Football player, Ashley years ago when she was 20.
- Gaz Beadle (2016) – Jemma got physically intimate with Gary Beadle during the very first night of Ex on the Beach Season 5. Gaz who is also primarily known as a Geordie Shore cast member was formerly in a 5-year on and off relationship with Charlotte Crosby.
- Charlotte Dawson (2016) – She was reportedly embroiled in a threesome with Gaz and Jemma while filming Ex on the Beach Season 5.
- Ashley Cain (2016) – Jemma hooked up with the English Footballer and International DJ while filming the reality show Ex on the Beach Season 5 (2016). Ashley’s ex, Kayleigh Morris caught Jemma and Ashley in a compromising position which caused a vicious physical fight between the two women. Jemma was prematurely axed from the reality show for getting too violent with Kayleigh.
- Jordan Davies (2016) – Jemma and Jordan met while filming Ex on the Beach Season 5. They were also cast in the same season of Celebrity Big Brother.
- Stephen Bear (2016) – Another reality star, who went on to win season 18 of Celebrity Big Brother (2016) started dating Jemma Lucy soon after his victory. The couple was inseparable for a few months and even got matching tattoos. Jemma broke up with Stephen because she caught him cheating on her with another girl.
- Charlotte Dawson (2016) – After breaking up with Stephen Bear in November 2016, Jemma announced on Twitter that she was dating make-up artist Charlotte Dawson, daughter of late British comedian Les Dawson. They met each other while filming Ex on the Beach. In August 2017, Charlotte came clean and admitted that her relationship with Jemma was fake and further added that she was straight.
- Chantelle Connelly (2017) – Jemma Lucy had a brief on and off romance with Chantelle, a Geordie Shore cast member from Newcastle in the first quarter of 2017. The two women were often spotted hand in hand at public places and frequently went for a beach vacation together. Jemma shared plenty of pictures of Chantelle on Snapchat labeling her as her bae and girlfriend. Their relationship ended on a sour note as Chantelle had a lot of bitter things to talk about Jemma.
- Becky Holt (2017) – The tattooed cover model and owner of Tattoo & Piercing lounge is a close friend of Jemma. The two women posted Snaps on Snapchat kissing each other which were captioned as my world and my queen by Jemma but their relationship status was not officially acknowledged by either of the two women.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 36D
Dark Brown (Natural)
Light Brown (Natural)
Jemma prefers to dye her hair black or ash blonde.
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 7 (US).
Being a part of the dating reality shows Ex on the Beach season 3 (2015) and season 5 (2016).
She has not appeared any film yet.
Jemma made her TV Show debut in the 2005 reality series, Brat Camp Season 2.
Emma promotes her own brand of lipsticks called Juice by Jem Lucy and she is regularly promotes on her social media accounts are Gym King, Infinity Trades, IncGlitter, Verdant Allerton Restaurant, Psydro UK app, Elite Cosmetic Surgery, Oh Polly apparel, The Classique Store, Watermans Hair Products, ZaraLena Clothing, Maskateer Waist Trainer, Georgie Mc Aesthetics Botox, HelloBody UK skincare products and many more. She has done print modeling for other brands such as Protein World, Kettlebell Kitchen & My Common Goods.
Jemma Lucy Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Jemma Lucy Net worth
Jemma Lucy has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jemma Lucy
- She shared that her parents tricked her into participating in Brat Camp (2005) by telling her that they were sending her on a skiing trip.
- She started getting tattoos all over her body in her early 20s which made Jemma’s mother disown her for years.
- She claimed she was good at earning money as a stripper because she refused to consume alcohol and drugs on the job and would not have s*x for money with anybody.
- Her erotic pictures were featured in popular men’s magazines such as Maxim, Loaded, Zoo and Nuts. An erotic calendar is also sold in her name.
- In 2011, Jemma competed on the reality show Signed by Katie Price to win a contract with her company that offered massive exposure in the fashion industry. She was placed 6th but she became good friends with her mentor, Katie Price.
- In 2016, she walked out of the Ex on the Beach house in series 5.
- In 2017, she participated in Celebrity Big Brother 20, being evicted first on the final night in sixth place.
- In March 2017, thieves broke into Jemma’s home in Manchester to steal her £20,000 worth shoe collection. Although, they dropped most of it in the street when her neighbors raised an alarm sensing a break-in next door.
- In July 2019, an Instagram post by Lucy was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after it was ruled that the image and text encouraged unsafe practices during pregnancy, made claims about weight loss and was not properly identified as an advert.