Claudia Schiffer is a German model, actress, executive producer and fashion designer. She rose to fame in the early 1990s as one of the world’s most successful models. In her early career, she was compared to Brigitte Bardot. She has appeared on more than one thousand magazine covers and holds the record for the model with the most magazine covers, listed in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Claudia Maria Schiffer
Model, Actress, Executive Producer, Fashion Designer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Claudia Schiffer was born on August 25, 1970, in Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany.
She’s currently 48 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Heinz Schiffer (Lawyer) (Died in 2007)
- Mother – Gudrun Schiffer
- Siblings – Stefan Schiffer (Brother), Andreas (Brother), Ann Carolin (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia Schiffer has dated –
- David Copperfield (1993-1999) – She started dating magician David Copperfield in November 1993, when they met during David’s show in Germany. The duo engaged and married in 1994 and were an item up to 1999. During this time, she also acted as a special guest assistant in his shows. They divorced in 1999.
- Tim Jefferies (1999-2000) – From 1999 to November 2000, she was romantically linked to a Britisher, who is an art dealer and Green Shield Stamp heir Tim Jefferies.
- Matthew Vaughn (2000-Present) – In November 2000, Claudia commenced dating British film director Matthew Vaughn. She married him on May 25, 2002. The couple has three children– son Caspar Matthew de Vere (born – January 30, 2003) and daughters Clementine Poppy (born – November 11, 2004) and Cosima Violet (born – May 14, 2010).
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She has appeared on more than one thousand magazine covers and holds the record for the model with the most magazine covers, listed in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Fashion Show Debut
She debuted with Haute Couture- Autumn / Winter Fashion Show in 1990 where she walked the ramp for Chanel.
Claudia appeared in 1994 American live-action children’s film Richie Rich as a cameo appearance.
Claudia has not appeared any television show yet.
Claudia has appeared in many advertising campaigns of brands like Accessorize, Airfield, Alberta Ferretti fragrance, Alma Couture, Apriori, Airfield, Atelier Versace, Balmain, Bendon, Bergdorf Goodman, Betty Barclay, Blumarine, Bvlgari, Byblos, Caro Cuore, Carrera y Carrera, Cashmere, Chanel, Chanel Cruise, Chaumet perfume, Chloé, Christ Jewellery, Christian Dior, Citroën, Club Med, Coccapani, Cue Design, D&G ‘Anthology’ fragrance, Dillards, Dolce & Gabbana, Dom Perignon, Ebel Watches, El Corte Ingles, Emporio Armani, Escada, Fanta, Fendi, Ferragamo, Phillips, GAP, Genny, Gianfranco Ferre, Gianni Versace Couture, Giorgio Armani, Gottex, Guess?, GV Jeans, Helmut Lang, Hennes & Mauritz, IBlues, Iceberg, Il Marchese Coccapani, Istante, Jacobs Café, Janet Frazer, Jil Sander, Jones New York, Joop, Junko Shimada, Karl Lagerfeld, Katharine Hamnett, Kenar, Kenzo, Kérastase, Lagerfeld ‘Photo’ parfum, La Redoute, Lalique perfume, Laura Biagiotti, Leonard, Le Gi, Liverpool, Liz Claiborne, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, L’Oreal, Lord and Taylor, MAC, Mango, Marc Jacobs, Marks and Spencer, Max Mara, Melissa, Michael Kors, Monnari, Neiman Marcus, Newport Jeans, Oscar de la Renta, Otto, Paule Ka, Peek & Cloppenburg, PennyBlack, Pepsi, Porcelanosa, Ports International, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, River Island, Rochas, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo, Scherrer, Soviet jeans, Spiegel, Strenesse Gabriele Strehle, Swish Jeans, Thierry Mugler, Ultimall, Umberto Ginocchietti, Valentino, Versace, Vichy, Victoria’s Secret, Vis a Vis, Victorio Lucchino, Wella, X-O-X-O, Yves Saint Laurent, and Zeki Triko.
Claudia Schiffer Favorites
- Favorite Fashion Designer – Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Isabel Marant
- Favorite Accessory – Anything from Kara Ross or Monica Vinader
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Scent – Eau Sauvage by Dior
- Favorite Face Wash – L’Oréal Paris Triple Active Re-Nourish Cleansing Milk
- Favorite Beauty Products – L’Oréal True Match Blusher in Old Rose, L’Oréal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara (for eyelashes), L’Orésl Color Riche in Rose Tendre (Lipstick)
- Favorite Architect – Zaha Hadid
- Favorite Cocktail – Bellini
- Favorite Interior Decorator – Veere Grenney
- Favorite Destination – Megève, in the French Alps (for skiing)
- Favorite Hotel – North Island in Seychelles, Amanpuri Resorts in Phuket
- Favorite Luggage – Chanel’s Handheld Luggage
- Favorite Writers – Erich Kästner, Matthew Vaughn (Her husband)
- Favorite Film – Kick-Ass (2010)
- Favorite Artists – Andy Warhol, Candida Höfer, Ed Ruscha, Gerhard Richter, Louise Bourgeois
- Favorite Coffee Shop – Starbucks’ Frappuccinos
- Favorite Beach – Any in Barbuda
- Favorite Restaurant – Nobu in London, L’Ami Louis in Paris
- Favorite TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Food – Sushi
Claudia Schiffer Net worth
Claudia Schiffer has a estimated net worth of $60 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Claudia Schiffer
- Schiffer also has her wax statue in Grévin Museum in Paris.
- Claudia has been featured in the music video Say It Isn’t So by Bon Jovi.
- In October 1987, at age 17, she was spotted in a nightclub in Düsseldorf by Michel Levaton, the head of Metropolitan Model Agency, and was signed to the agency as a model.
- In May 1997, Schiffer was featured on the cover and in the pictorial of Playboy.
- She got her ears pierced at the age of 35, which were done for the Autumn / Winter 2006 Accessorize advertising campaign.
- She is Karl Lagerfeld‘s favorite model.
- Claudia is fluent in English, German and French language.
- She has appeared in more than 700 magazine covers, which is a record.
- Schiffer launched her eponymous cashmere collection during Paris Fashion Week in March 2011. The Autumn–Winter 2011 season saw her fashion design debut and was followed by a Spring–Summer 2012 collection.
- Visit her official website @ claudiaschiffer.com.