Rachel Cook is a Professional American Model and also an Instagram star who is very popular for posting very sexy and hot photos on her Instagram account. Rachel is very active on her Instagram account and frequently she posts latest pics on her Instagram account so that she keeps her followers updated about her personal and professional life. Cook has more than 2.5 million followers on her Instagram account.
Model, YouTuber, Instagram Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rachel Cook was born on January 08, 1995, in Seattle, Washington, United States.
She’s currently 24 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Krysten Cook
- Siblings – Bryce Cook (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Cook has dated –
Rachel has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being a popular model and YouTuber.
Film & Television Debut
She has not appeared any film and television show yet.
Rachel has done endorsement work for brands like Endless Rose and HelloBody USA.
Rachel Cook Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Sport to Watch – Football
- Favorite Fast Food Restaurant – Jack in the Box
- Favorite Superhero – Spiderman
- Favorite Food – Mexican Food, Quesadillas
Rachel Cook Net worth
Rachel Cook has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rachel Cook
- As a child, Rachel always wanted to be a teacher.
- She was scouted for modeling at the age of 13 when she was in a mall with her mother and grandmother.
- She got a tongue piercing when she was 19 years old.
- At the age of 20, she went on a trip to New York that turned out to be unsuccessful and made her quit modeling. After coming back to Seattle, she took a job as a waitress but later realized that she wanted to pursue modeling.
- She loves hiking and camping.