Nadine Lustre is a Filipino singer, actress and music video director. She is a former member of the all-female group Pop Girls. She appeared as Georgina Evangelista in the television remake of the film, Bagets. She rose to fame after playing the lead role of Eya Rodriguez in the film adaptation of the popular wattpad novel Diary ng Panget. In 2018, her performance as Joanne Candelaria in the romantic drama film Never Not Love You received critical acclaim and garnered her several awards such as the Young Critics Circle Best Performer award, the FAMAS Award for Best Actress and the Gawad Urian for Best Actress.
Nadine Alexis Paguia Lustre
Actress, Singer, Model
Pop, OPM (Original Pinoy Music)
Viva Records, Careless Music Manila
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nadine Lustre was born on the 31st of October 1993, in Quezon City, Philippines.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Nadine has Filipino (Aklanon, Pangasinan, Tagalog, Ilocano) ancestry.
Nadine attended Diliman Preparatory School and she took Communication Arts Major in Films at Colegio de San Lorenzo in Congressional Avenue, Quezon City.
- Father – Ulysyess Lustre (Mechanical Engineer)
- Mother – Myraquel Paguia-Luster
- Siblings – Naomi Lustre (Younger Sister) and Ezequiel Lustre and Isaiah Lustre (Younger Brother) (Died in 2017)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadine Lustre has dated –
- James Reid (2016-2020) – Nadine had recently broken up with her longtime boyfriend James Reid. Reid is an Australian actor whom she met on the sets of Diary ng Panget in 2014 and they began dating in 2016. Nadine remained a mute spectator for weeks but finally opened up during her first media interaction this year that the breakup was true.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Nadine is known for her role as Leah Olivar in the popular television series, On the Wings of Love. She won several awards such as the Young Critics Circle Best Performer award the FAMAS Award for Best Actress and the Gawad Urian for Best Actress.
In 2010, Nadine made her acting debut when she was cast in the supporting character of Dina in the Filipino fantasy comedy film, Petrang Kabayo.
In 2005, Nadine launched her television career as a host with a television show Disney Channel On Assignment.
In 2009, Nadine’s first debut album came out when she was a member of the all-female group Pop Girls. The self-titled album was well received by the audience.
Nadine Lustre has done endorsement work for several brands such as Century Tuna Superbods, Skechers, Vivo, Adina’s Jewels, Cream Silk, Calvin Klein, H&M and Steph Tan.
Nadine Lustre Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Nadine Lustre Net worth
Nadine Lustre has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nadine Lustre
- Nadine became one of the members of the cast in TV5’s youth-oriented program, Bagets.
- Nadine joined the all-girl music group, Pop Girls as a lead vocalist.
- She won several awards such as the Young Critics Circle Best Performer award, the FAMAS Award for Best Actress and the Gawad Urian for Best Actress.
- She appeared in the film, Petrang Kabayo with Vice Ganda and starred in P. S. I Love You drama series in TV5.
- In 2015, her song Me and You from her self-titled album was given the Titanium Award by SBS PopAsia.
- In December 2015, Nadine alongside her partner Reid starred in an action comedy drama movie with Vice Ganda.
- In 2016, Philippines Myx Music Awards, Nadine won Favorite Song and Favorite Music Video for her song, Me and You.
- In 2016, Nadine was named the Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines by Starmometer.
- In 2017, Nadine collaborated with Bret Jackson in a song called Nowhere I Wouldn’t Go, which was included in the latter’s album.
- In 2017, she was chosen as the Sexiest Woman by FHM Philippines.
- In 2018, her performance as Joanne Candelaria in the romantic drama film, Never Not Love You.
- In April 2018, Nadine launched her make-up collection called Lustrous and followed it up with her signature fragrance called Luster in December 2018.
- In February 2019, Nadine became the first Filipino ambassador of fast fashion giant H&M.
- In March 14, 2019, Nadine launched her swimwear line.