Jason Sudeikis is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer. He began his career in improv comedy and performed with ComedySportz, iO Chicago, and The Second City. In 2003, he was hired as a writer for the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live. In 2020, Sudeikis co-created and began starring as the lead in the Apple TV+ sports comedy series Ted Lasso, which earned him four nominations at the Primetime Emmy Awards.
Daniel Jason Sudeikis
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jason Sudeikis was born on the 18th of September 1975, in Fairfax, Virginia, United States.
He’s currently 47 years old.
On his father’s side, he has Lithuanian and Irish ancestry. While on his mother’s side, he is of Irish and German descent.
Sudeikis Jason went to Brookridge Elementary School. He later transferred to Holy Cross Catholic School. Then, he got enrolled at the Jesuit Rockhurst High School, before eventually completing his school education from Shawnee Mission West High School. After graduating from high school, he got admission at Fort Scott Community College on a basketball scholarship. However, he dropped out to focus on his acting career.
- Father – Daniel Joseph Sudeikis (Vice President of Business Development)
- Mother – Kathryn Sudeikis (Travel Agent at Brennco and President of the American Society of Travel Agents)
- Siblings – Kristin Sudeikis (Younger Sister) (Actress and Dancer), Lindsay Sudeikis (Younger Sister) (High School Teacher and Basketball Coach)
- Relatives – Stanley Philip Sudeikis (Paternal Grandfather), Edna Veronica Gay (Paternal Grandmother), George Robert Wendt II (Maternal Grandfather), Loretta Howard (Maternal Grandmother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Sudeikis has dated –
- Kay Cannon (1999-2008) – In 1999, Jason started going out with screenwriter, Kay Cannon. After having dated for about 5 years, they got married in June 2004. However, they decided to end their marriage in 2008. They officially got divorced in March 2010.
- January Jones (2010-2011) – In July 2010, Sudeikis going out with actress January Jones started circulating after it was reported that they were seen making out at the ESPY Awards. They were later seen shopping at the Target store in Los Angeles. However, it seems that they decided to end their romance in the early months of 2011.
- Olivia Wilde (2011-2020) – In 2011, Jason had started dating actress Olivia Wilde. They got engaged in January 2013. In April 2014, she gave birth to their son, Otis Alexander Sudeikis. In April 2016, she announced that they were expecting their second child. She gave birth to their daughter, Daisy Josephine Sudeikis in October 2016. In November 2020, they revealed that they had separated at the starting of the year 2020.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 186 cm
- In meters – 1.86 m
- In Kilograms – 84 kg
- In Pounds – 185 lbs
Sudeikis known variety of roles in a career that has stretched over close to two decades. He is well known for his roles in the films like We’re the Millers, Horrible Bosses 2 and The Angry Birds Movie that earned him several nominations.
In 2007, Jason made his theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, The Ten which had Jessica Alba, Paul Rudd, Winona Ryder, and Justin Theroux in important roles.
In 2003, Sudeikis made his first TV show appearance on the popular comedy sketch show, Saturday Night Live.
Jason Sudeikis Net worth
Jason Sudeikis has an estimated net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jason_sudeikis
- Twitter – Jason Sudeikis