Kay Cannon is an American actress, model, writer, and producer. She is best known as a writer known for writing famous series like ‘Pitch-perfect’, ‘Newgirl, and ‘Girlboss’, a Netflix show. Cannon has earned a reputation for being one of the finest comedic brains in Hollywood.
Kathryn E. Cannon
Kay, Kay Bo
Actress, Producer, Screenwriter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kay Cannon was born on the 22th of August 1974, in Illinois, United States.
She’s currently 47 years old.
Cannon graduated from Reed-Custer High School in Braidwood, Illinois, and received her BA in Theatre and MA in Education at Lewis University in Romeoville, Illinois.
- Father – John M. Cannon
- Mother – Rosemary Cannon
- Siblings – Paul Cannon (Brother), Vince Cannon (Brother), Matt Cannon (Brother), Luke Cannon (Brother), Stacie Cannon (Sister), Mary Cannon (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kay Cannon has dated –
- Jason Sudeikis (1999-2008) – Kay started dating Jason Sudeikis is an actor and comedian,. In June 2004, They got married in a small and romantic wedding ceremony. But about 4 years later, Their divorce was finalized in March 2010.
- Eben Russell (2012-Present) – In 2012, Cannon got married to comedy writer, Eben Russell in a low key wedding ceremony. In 2013,She gave birth to their daughter.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Cannon became known for writing and producing the Pitch Perfect film series (2012–2017). She was also a writer and producer for the NBC comedy series, 30 Rock (2007–2012), and the FOX comedy series New Girl. She created, wrote and produced the short-lived Netflix comedy-drama series, Girlboss.
In 2001, Kay had her first film onscreen role in the movie, The Shaft. In 2018, she made her directorial debut with the comedy film, Blockers.
In 2007, Cannon landed her first role in television by appearing on the comedy series, 30 Rock.
Kay has done endorsement work for several brands such as Kypris, a skincare brand.
Kay Cannon Net worth
Cannon has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – kaykaycannon
- Twitter – Kay Canno
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kay Cannon
- Kay is a multi-talented actress and one of the highest-paid screenwriters.
- She will be writing and producing the reimaging of Cindrella.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Cruise.
- Cannon trained at The Second City, Improve Olympic, and Comedy Sportz. One of her first jobs was as a performer at ComedySportz.
- She has performed sketch and improv for theaters including Boom Chicago in Amsterdam, Netherlands, The Second City in Chicago and Las Vegas, Improv Olympic and at The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles and New York City.
- In 1999, she became a cast member of the professional ensemble, ComedySportz. She was also a part of The Second City which performed in Chicago and Las Vegas.
- Cannon won the Writers Guild of America Award for Best Comedic Series for her work on 30 Rock three times.
- In 2010, Kay was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series.
- In 2012, Cannon’s first produced feature screenplay was the a cappella comedy Pitch Perfect.
- In 2013, Kay starred in the independent film, The Little Tin Man. She has guest-starred on NBC’s 30 Rock, New Girl, and Cristela.
- On April 9, 2019, Cannon would write and direct a musical reimagining of Cinderella for Sony Pictures, starring Camila Cabello and produced by James Corden and his production company, Fullwell 73.