Nessa Diab is a very popular American television star, radio personality, television host, social media influencer, podcaster, entrepreneur, and activist. Diab is very popular across the country for being a well-renowned television host and radio personality. Diab has earned immense fame due to her multipurpose skills and dedication. Nessa also hosts several television shows such as Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club, Talk Stoop, and several others.
Radio Personality, Television Host, Podcaster, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nessa Diab was born on the 6th of May 1981, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 41 years old.
She is of Egyptian decant.
Nessa attended the University of California, Berkeley, where she got her degree in 2001, majoring in mass communications.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has two brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nessa Diab has dated –
- Colin Kaepernick (2015-Present) – Nessa is currently married to her husband, Colin Kaepernick, a famous quarterback football player with a free agent. In July 2015, the duo first started dating. In February 2016, the official news about their relationship was only confirmed after the gorgeous couple appeared together at a fundraising event.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Nessa is famous for hosting the show Nessa on Air at New York City’s top-rated Hot 97. Beside that she got fame for hosting several television shows such as Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club, Talk Stoop, and several others.
Nessa Diab Net worth
Nessa Diab has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – nessnitty
- Twitter – NESSA
- YouTube Channel – Nessa On Air
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nessa Diab
- Diab grew up in Southern California but her dad’s job frequently moved her family between California and Saudi Arabia.
- While in college, Nessa interned at San Francisco Bay Area Top 40 station Wild 94.9. Eventually, she got her own show, The Baydestrian Report which covered news in the Bay Area.
- She first rose to prominence for her artist and celebrity interviews on Wild 94.9 and YouTube, which led to MTV seeking her out to be on Girl Code.
- She has also hosted various MTV and MTV2 shows. She currently hosts Nessa on Air, a successful hip-hop show during the drive time shift on New York City’s top rated Hot 97. Her show is the #1 hip hop show in the afternoons with 18–34 year olds and is syndicated nationally in over 15 markets.
- She hosts a yearly prom pamper party for underprivileged high school girls from New York City centered around female empowerment.
- In 2016, she led Plan B One Step’s Perfectly Imperfect national campaign with her Girl Code co-host Carly Aquilino, encouraging young women to take charge of their reproductive health.
- In 2018, Nessa became the new host of NBCUniversal’s show, Talk Stoop.
- Nessa and Colin Kaepernick founded Know Your Rights Camp, a multi-city traveling youth empowerment initiative for disadvantaged youth. In 2020, the organization expanded its reach with funds for COVID-19 and in June the creation of a legal defense initiative “for victims of excessive force by police terrorism and civil rights violations”.